Erickson Senior Living
Waste Management jobs in Maryland, USA. – Apply for CDL-Waste Management Worker – $1,000 Sign on Bonus Job at Erickson Senior Living – Catonsville, MD. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Charlestown is a beautiful 110-acre continuing care retirement community located just minutes from Baltimore in the charming neighborhood of Catonsville, Maryland. We’re part of a growing network of communities managed by Erickson Senior Living, a national provider of senior living and health care with campuses in 11 states—and growing.
Charlestown is looking for everyday heroes who want to make a real impact in the lives of seniors. If you’re ready to take your career to new heights, join us. In addition to a rewarding career, you’ll enjoy an industry-leading total rewards package that includes a competitive salary, an impressive package of health and dental benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) with employer contribution, opportunities for career growth and advancement, and much more!
Catonsville located in Catonsville, MD is hiring a part-time weekend (20 hr per week) Waste Management Worker for our retirement community. The Waste Management Worker removes all trash from buildings, maintains cleanliness standards in trash rooms and trash bins and completes special projects as assigned.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Maintaining cleanliness in all trash rooms, trash bins, loading docks and compactor area.
- Maintaining cleanliness and safety standards on the trash truck.
- Driving and operating trash collection vehicle.
What We Offer
- Exceptional medical, dental, vision, 401K and concierge employee health and wellness programs.
- Gated community with 24/7 security.
- Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
- Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
- A culture of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
What You Will Need
- Ability to operate all required equipment.
- Experience in waste removal helpful but not necessary.
- Must have a valid driver’s license. CDL class B, with air brake endorsement.
- A current and valid D.O.T. Physical/Medical Examiner’s Certificate. This certificate must be maintained as a condition of employment.
Erickson Senior Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Administrative Assistant II – Meters Job at Aqua – Springfield, PA
- Administrative Assistant( Part Time) Job at FleetPride – Harrisburg, PA
- Administrative Assistant I-III FDE Job at Eli Lilly and Company – Indianapolis, IN
- Administrative Assistant IV – TS/SCI w/poly Job at General Dynamics Information Technology – Chantilly, VA
- Admin Assistant III Job at Enbridge – Harrisburg, PA
- Human Resources Coordinator Job at Bolthouse Farms – Tolleson, AZ
- Human Resources Manager Job at DyStar – Cincinnati, OH
- Human Resources Representative Job at Steward Health Care – Rockledge, FL
- Sr. HR Project Manager Job at EPITEC – Benton Harbor, MI
- Human Resources Manager Job at My Brothers’ Keeper – Shakopee, MN
See More: 1,000+ Waste Management Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit erickson.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.