Air Force Civilian Service
Strength and Conditioning jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist Jobs at Air Force Civilian Service- Ogden, UT (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
The Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is looking for a Full-Time Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, GS-0601-11, to work at the 75th Medical Group, Hill Air Force Base, Ogden, Utah.
The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist supporting physical performance, readiness, and rehabilitation elements with the goal of building resiliency, enhancing human performance and improving unit mission effectiveness. The primary focus of this position is enhanced squadron/unit mission execution, achieved by improved musculoskeletal resilience to optimize Airmen physical fitness and performance in the operational environment, and to reduce risk of musculoskeletal injury.
This position can close at any time. Apply Now!
Salary Range: $66,214 – $86,074
Retirement– Immediate coverage by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS)
– Basic Benefits Plan
– Social Security
– Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401(k) (Automatically receive 1% agency contributions and up to 5% matching)
Paid Time Off
– 11 Federal Holidays each year
– 13 sick leave days earned per year (accumulative)
Paid Vacation Time
– 13-26 days per year based on length of employment
Health Insurance– No waiting period to qualify for you and your family
· U.S. Citizenship
· Bachelor’s or graduate degree: major study in an academic field in physical therapy, athletic training, exercise science, biomechanics, health promotion
· Certified by a nationally recognized professional organizations, e.g., Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS), American College of Sports Medicine, Certified Exercise Physiologist (C-EP)
· Knowledge of planning and assessment techniques as they apply to the strength and conditioning/human performance programming and education
· Knowledge of operational concepts and missions sufficient to understand, plan and evaluate/analyze physical requirements and how strength and conditioning impact mission accomplishment
· Skill in observing unit activities to identify physical and ergonomic stressors that increase risk of mission-related occupational injury
· Skill in developing initiatives to mitigate physical and ergonomic stressors and optimize performance
To ensure compliance with an applicable preliminary nationwide injunction, which may be supplemented, modified, or vacated, depending on the course of ongoing litigation, the federal government will take no action to implement or enforce the COVID-19 vaccination requirement pursuant to Executive Order 14043 on Requiring Coronavirus Disease 2019 Vaccination for federal employees. Therefore, to the extent a federal job announcement includes the requirement that applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 pursuant to E.O. 14043, that requirement does not currently apply. Federal agencies may request information regarding the vaccination status of selected applicants for the purposes of implementing other workplace safety protocols, such as protocols related to masking, physical distancing, testing, travel, and quarantine. More information on COVID-19 requirements may be found at: https://www.saferfederalworkforce.gov/faq/vaccinations/.
Click the apply button to complete an application and upload resume (PDF or Word Doc) and/or additional documents (Transcripts, certifications, Vet Docs (DD214), SF-50).
To receive additional information about current and future job openings with AFCS via email notification, please register at www.Afciviliancareers.com and sign up to “Get Career Updates.”
AFCS is Equal Opportunity Employer. U.S. citizenship required. Must be of legal working age.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Coach Jobs at Pivot Physical Therapy – Tacoma, WA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Burke, VA (On-site)
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach– University of New Orleans Jobs at Ochsner Health – New Orleans, LA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Woodbridge, VA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Brambleton, VA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Falls Church, VA (On-site)
- Strength & Conditioning Coach Jobs at Onelife Fitness – Cockeysville, MD (On-site)
- Strength and Conditioning Intern, Othro Center of Excellence, UofL Health – Frazier Rehab, 7a-7p, Full Time Jobs at UofL Health – Louisville, KY (On-site)
- Strength And Conditioning Coach Jobs at GAP Solutions, Inc. – Tacoma, WA (On-site)
- Strength And Conditioning Coach Jobs at Total Pursuit Athletics – Zelienople, PA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Strength and Conditioning Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit afcs.experience.crmforce.mil.