Childcare Network, Inc.
Childcare Jobs in North Carolina, USA – Apply for Child Care Teacher Job at Childcare Network, Inc. – Charlotte, NC. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
2241 Commonwealth Ave
As a leader in early childhood education, Childcare Network is currently seeking qualified teachers for our schools. Join our team of caring adults who help us meet our corporate promise of being “The Working Parent’s Best Friend”. You will have a chance to be creative, be part of a supportive team, and make a difference in the lives of children. Our primary objective at each school is to provide a fun atmosphere that supports the education and safety of the children in our care.
Salary: We offer competitive pay based on education and experience.
: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance are available on a pretax basis. Life insurance, 401K, childcare assistance, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation time, and tuition assistance.
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months experience working with children
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Flexible and energetic on the job
- Have the ability to juggle multiple duties
- Ability to resolve conflicts between children
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must pass a criminal background check (Including child maltreatment and FBI check in some cases based on length of residency)
- Planning, teaching and implementing the curriculum for all children from infants through preschool children
- Providing love and quality care for the children throughout the day in order to meet their emotional and physical needs
- Planning and executing indoor and outdoor experiences appropriate to the developmental levels of the children
- Interacting with children both physically and verbally throughout the day
- Assisting children with their personal hygiene and clean up of classroom
- Serve and eat meals with the children
- Meet with parents, staff, and administration
- Attend in-service and staff development training programs
- Familiarity with state licensing requirements and CNI policies.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Marketing Coordinator Job at Florida Injury & Wellness Center – Wesley Chapel, FL
- Digital Account Coordinator – Client Strategy Job at Amsive Digital – United States Remote
- Billing Coordinator Job at Vistar, A PFG Company – Greensboro, NC
- Legal Project Coordinator Job at Baker McKenzie – Washington, DC
- Finance Coordinator Job at VizSense – Dallas-Fort Worth MetroplexJOB
- Data Engineer- W2 contract Job at Avanade – Philadelphia, PA Remote
- Azure Data Engineer – Denver Job at Avanade – Denver, CO
- Data Engineer (6 Mth + Contract) Job at Career Developers, Inc. – New York, NY
- Cloud Database Engineer – SQL Job at WorkForce Software – United States Remote
- Office Manager/Receptionist Job at Fidelity TalentSource – Boston, MA
See More: 1,000+ Childcare Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-childcarenetwork.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.