Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States. – Apply for Client Lead Recruiter, Advertising Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1814143
Job Title: Client Lead Recruiter.
mazon is a fast growing business in need of a Client Lead Recruiter supporting Technology to help the Advertising business scale. There is no greater reward in recruiting than seeing your hired candidates have a significant, positive impact on the business.
You will be part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst recruiting for technical talent across the Technology businesses. You will need to draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, managers, HR BP’s work directly in partnership with team members in building out the next generation sourcing strategies.
Key job responsibilities
Drive sourcing capability & capacity across a geographically dispersed team to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of bar raising technology and engineering talent.
Work closely with Business and HR leaders to influence and deliver a quality assessment and candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
Partner with key stakeholders (Business Leaders, Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Recruiting Managers) to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
Build, engage, manage and develop a small team of high-performing staff in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
Lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
Assess and qualify candidates against Amazon’s Principles and build talent pools for future of critical profiles
Scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business.
· 5+ years of experience recruiting and sourcing for technical talent in a similar fast-growth environment, across multiple levels and technical profiles
· 5+ years of experience leveraging different sourcing tools
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
· Experience recruiting and sourcing for technical talent in a similar environment to Advertising across multiple levels and technical profiles
· Ability to generate a high volume of high quality talent
· Demonstrated creativity in delivering against strategic sourcing initiatives for technologists and engineering profiles
· Thinks strategically and stays on top of tactical execution
· Results oriented
· Ability to train, coach, co-manage teams of successful and talented individuals
· Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
· Experience with developing strong relationships with recruiters, managers, business partners and candidates
· Strong business acumen – understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Technical Recruiter, Advertising Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Technical Recruiter, Advertising Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Client Lead Recruiter, Advertising Amazon Jobs – Southern California Region, California
- Software Engineer, KMS Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Principal Sales Specialist,GFS Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Principle Solutions Architect, Oracle – JDE, ERP on AWS Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Software Development Engineer – Builder Tools Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Executive Assistant , AWS Sales and Marketing Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Program Manager, Global FP&A Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. HR Program Manager, Worldwide Public Sector Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.