Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in United States – Apply for Clinical Lead Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2293635
Job Title: Clinical Lead.
Do you want to be part of a team that is building from the ground up at Amazon? Do you have a passion for bringing the best experience to our customers? This role will own the auditing and monitoring of our clinical customer experience. This role will need to work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for a self-driven leader who can develop communicate clearly and with data, has experience with evaluation and monitoring, and a familiarity with operational and/or healthcare metrics.
This is an opportunity to build something new – come join us!
Key job responsibilities
* Owns strategy and implementation of a quality care program, defining key metrics and solutions for evaluation of providers and patient safety, satisfaction, and outcomes
* Develops a provider education and training program
* Identifies opportunities and drives clinical strategy to improve the refer out experience
* Uses customer feedback, trends, data to define and prioritize treatment plan solutions to standardize quality
* Prioritizes and supports implementation on novel care delivery experiences to improve care delivery related to treatment plan quality, referrals, care pathways
* Collaborates with the clinical team on condition expansion
-A degree in one of the following: Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Medical Doctor (MD)
-At least 2 years of direct patient care experience
-Experience in indirect patient care or working in a business setting
-Experience in quality assurance and improvement within healthcare and knowledgeable about quality standards
-Impeccable project management capabilities; business acumen; meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
-Passionate about delivering high quality customer-obsessed healthcare
-Ability to collaborate effectively in a dynamic, cross-functional environment
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $111,100/year in our lowest geographic market up to $206,500/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.
- Sr. Business Analyst Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Structural Analysis Engineer – Primary Structures, Structural Integrity and Analysis Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Loss Prevention Specialist Amazon Jobs – Mt. Juliet, TN
- Data Scientist, Science & Design Leadership Recruiting & Academic Partnerships (SDLAP) – Market Intelligence Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- A&A Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Annapolis Junction, MD
- Embedded Software Development Engineer, Platform Software System engineering Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Software Development Engineer, Books Ads Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Front End Engineer Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Business Analyst, FinOps Services Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Senior Data Scientist, People eXperience and Technology Central Science Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.