Data Engineer Jobs in Remotes, USA – Apply for Cloud Database Engineer – SQL Job at WorkForce Software – United States Remote. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Candidates for this role must reside in the EST or CST time zone. Sponsorship is not available at this time.
Are you awesome at databases but also have a passion for ensuring all aspects of a SaaS product line are providing a great customer experience? As a Cloud Database Engineer for WorkForce, you will work as part of the Cloud Services team responsible for managing and optimizing mission critical database systems and applications supporting our flagship WorkForce Software management suite of products. You will constantly seek new ways to improve application performance and build tools to automate repetitive tasks within our 10 data centers located around the world.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the availability, performance and scalability of the database platforms that support WorkForce products.
- Provide ongoing database management and maintenance tasks as well as performance tuning.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot production application and database issues.
- Help define and operationalize best practices for database deployments in both private and public clouds, including configuration, health monitoring, backups and availability, data security, and performance.
- Responsibility to manage storage and utilization of resources.
- Deliver high-impact, high-value automation.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficient with one or more scripting / programming languages (shell, bash, php, perl, ect.)
- Demonstrate great analytic skills, able to independently troubleshoot application issues.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with a range of teams and skill sets
- Experience in Oracle 11g/12c administration, tuning, and application troubleshooting
- Linux system administration
- Cloud infrastructure experience with Azure or AWS
- Experience with VMWare
- Experience with both IaaS and PaaS services, including deploying Infrastructure as Code
- Well versed in Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or minimum 5 years equivalent experience.
- Up to 5%
This job description is not intended to be all inclusive, and employee will perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required.
To maintain our goal of remaining a diverse and inclusive company, WorkForce Software advocates for and promotes a diverse, equitable, safe, and professional workplace where all people feel welcomed and empowered. We are committed to creating an environment that supports and celebrates the full range of our individual and collective differences, so that everyone can do their best and most innovative work, on the job and in our communities.
WorkForce Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Office Manager/Receptionist Job at Fidelity TalentSource – Boston, MA
- Front Office Manager Job at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
- Office Manager Job at Aspen Dental – Oro Valley, AZ
- HR & Office Manager Job at Yousician – New York, NY
- Office Manager/Lead Receptionist Job at VCA Animal Hospitals – Longmeadow, MA
- HR Operations Manager Job at Robin Healthcare – Dallas, TX Remote
- Sales Operations Manager Job at Oyster – San Francisco, CA Remote
- Rooms Operations Manager Job at La Colombe d’Or Hotel & Restaurant – Houston, TX
- Overnight Operations Manager Job at Foot Locker – McLean, VA
- Finance Operations Manager Job at HireArt – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Data Engineer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit workforcesoftware.bamboohr.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.