Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Cloud Support Engineer II – 82818-76 Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2301483
Job Title: Cloud Support Engineer II.
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc., an Amazon.com Company
Position: Cloud Support Engineer II, (multiple positions available)
Location: Herndon, VA
Provide advanced remote technical support to customers by responding to difficult technical inquiries related to large and production critical issues to propose solutions to and/or resolve root causes of cloud network and/or system issues. Lead and oversee documenting all varieties of corner case scenarios and troubleshooting of workflows in AWS internal knowledge databases, and create tutorials, how-to videos and other technical materials for the AWS customer community. Navigate and configure complex Linux/Windows systems and troubleshoot difficult issues. Apply advanced knowledge of information science and technology to perform difficult network troubleshooting of Amazon services using tools and technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, switching, LAN/WAN, traceroute commands, iPerf, dig commands, and/or cURL. Execute migrations of existing on-premise environments to AWS Cloud, grow clients’ existing cloud architecture by onboarding them onto new AWS services and provide maintenance support by providing complex technical assistance. Analyzing product and reports on support performance metrics to measure support success, service performance and drive customer facing platform improvements. Acts as a liaison between service development team and support engineering team, communicating customer feedback through tech sync meetings for product and service improvement. Participate in bug bash events to identify straightforward bugs and improve documentation to support overall customer experience. Execute customer code assessments and support customers in code development to deploy customer applications on the AWS cloud. Working with database administration technologies, including MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, and/or MS-SQL.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Network Engineering, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field. Three years of experience in the position offered or a position in a related occupation. Three years of experience must include:
• Performing Linux and/or Windows systems support;
• Working with at least one of the following database administration technologies: (a) MySQL, (b) Oracle, (c) PostgreSQL, and/or (d) MS-SQL;
• Building, managing and troubleshooting database high-availability technologies and disaster-recovery mechanisms;
• Working with real-time database migrations;
• Applying networking technologies to resolve database connectivity issues.
In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience, as stated above, will accept a Master’s degree or foreign equivalent and one year of experience.
Type: Full-time #0000
Please see Basic Qualifications (Position Requirements) above.
- Manager, Supply Chain, Amazon Freight- Solutions Engineering Amazon Jobs – Texas
- Amazon Fresh Meat and Seafood Associate Amazon Jobs – Huntington Beach, CA
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Conklin, NY
- Business Program Manager, Amazon Key Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Embedded Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Diego, CA
- Amazon Robotics – Hardware Engineer Co-op – January-June 2023, Amazon Robotics Amazon Jobs – North Reading, MA
- Amazon Fresh Grocery Associate Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
- Mid-Market Customer Advisor , Real Estate and Construction Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Mid-Market Customer Advisor , Retail & Distribution Amazon Jobs – Boston, MA
- Solution Consultant, Amazon Business Professional Services Amazon Jobs – Chicago, IL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.