Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States – Apply for Cloud Support Engineer II (DBA, ANA, BD) – 66152-2 Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1888851
Job Title: Cloud Support Engineer II.
Employer: Amazon Web Services, Inc., an Amazon.com Company
Position: Cloud Support Engineer II (DBA, ANA, BD), (multiple positions available)
Location: Seattle, WA
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Provide advanced remote technical support to customers by responding to difficult technical inquiries related to large and production critical issues to propose solutions to and/or resolve root causes of database, cloud network and/or system issues. Lead and oversee documenting all varieties of corner case scenarios and troubleshooting of workflows in AWS internal knowledge databases, and create tutorials, how-to videos and other technical materials for the AWS customer community. Navigate and configure complex Database, Linux/Windows systems and troubleshoot difficult issues. Apply advanced knowledge of information science and technology to perform difficult network troubleshooting of Amazon services using tools and technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing, switching, LAN/WAN, traceroute commands, iPerf, dig commands, and/or cURL. Execute migrations of existing on-premise environments to AWS Cloud, grow clients’ existing cloud architecture by onboarding them onto new AWS services and provide maintenance support by providing complex technical assistance. Analyzing product and reports on support performance metrics to measure support success, service performance and drive customer facing platform improvements. Acts as a liaison between service development team and support engineering team, communicating customer feedback through tech sync meetings for product and service improvement. Participate in bug bash events to identify straightforward bugs and improve documentation to support overall customer experience. Execute customer code assessments and support customers in code development to deploy customer applications on the AWS cloud.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent degree in Networking, Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field. Three years of experience in the position offered or a position in a related occupation. Three years of experience must include:
(1) Performing Linux and/or Windows Systems troubleshooting;
(2) Performing Network Troubleshooting, including one of the following: (a) DNS, (b) DHCP, (c) TCP/IP, (d) Load Balancing, (e) HTTP (f) NAT (g) BGP, and/or (h) software-based (IPSEC & SSL) VPN solutions.
Three years of experience must also include at least one of the following:
(1) Working with one of the following database administration technologies: (a) MySQL, (b) Oracle, (c) PostgreSQL, and/or (d) MS-SQL;
(2) Working with one of the following NoSQL technologies: (a) DynamoDB, (b) Redis, (c) MongoDB, and/or (d) Cassandra;
(3) Working with ETL tools in managing data workflow jobs.
In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and three years of experience, as stated above, will accept three years of university-level studies and four years of experience.
See Basic Qualifications (Position Requirements) above.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Enterprise Account Engineer III – 59692-2 Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Area Manager, Delivery Operations , RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Lead, On Road Delivery Operations, RSR Amazon Jobs – Abilene, TX
- Software Development Engineer, LEO Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Control Systems Lead Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- Software Development Engineer – Snowball, Data Center Technologies Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, XCM Events Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Applied Scientist, Specialized Selection Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- EDI Engineer, Transportation EDI Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Business Analyst, Leader Development Products Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.