Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Tennessee, United States – Apply for CMMS Amazon Jobs – Chattanooga Area, TN. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1960153
Job title: Sr. Mgr, Trans Planning.
Travel up to 15% is required
The CMMS / EAM Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using Infor CMMS software at a North American facility. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the Infor CMMS system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance programs, project requests, and inspections, etc.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Measure and publish facility’s PI metrics to the management team; interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations based on findings.
• Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model, serial number, and system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facility.
• Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data:
• User Setup, Employees, Shifts, Crews, and Supervisors
• Adding Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages
• Defining Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated WOs
• Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and Work Packages
• Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as; Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage, WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
• Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work. Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier, catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part numbers.
• Drive materials management process in the facilities store
• Create and or Generate Requisitions, POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle)
• Develop and maintain the 5s of the store
• Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of critical spares
• Audit materials management process with regularly scheduled cycle counts
• Support management with data to implement corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM data.
• Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts quality
• Works with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
• Provides software trainings to end users and new EAM Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation.
• Coach and educate staff on the EAM functions and best practices for performing tasks. Serves as Tier 1 EAM support for the facilities team
· High school or equivalent diploma
· 1+ year of experience working with computers and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
· 1+ years’ experience using a computer maintenance management system in planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· Travel up to 15% is required
• 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• 3+ years’ experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
• Customer service and project management experience.
• 3+ years’ experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
• 4+ years’ working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired.
• 2+ years’ data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
• Proven written and verbal communication skills.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Mgr, Trans Planning, Surface Transportation Planning Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Maintenance Tech III Amazon Jobs – Indianapolis, IN
- CS Operations Manager, Ring Amazon Jobs – Mesa, AZ
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate Amazon Jobs – North Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer – AWS Identity, AWS Identity User Authentication Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Software Development Manager, AWS Identity User Authentication Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Payments Program Manager- LATAM, Digital Payments Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Quality Assurance Manager, ABSO Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Network Development Engineer, Enterprise Networking, Deployment – Access (ENDA) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- AWS Applied Scientist – Languages Team Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.