Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for CMMS Engineer Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1620307
Job Title: CMMS Engineer
The CMMS Engineer is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, and spare part inventory using systems such as Infor EAM and/or Service Now software for an engineering organization. This position is also responsible for training new CMMS Administrators at a regional level; maintaining parts/asset data accuracy and equipment hierarchy in the system; and rolling out standard workflows for work requests, preventive maintenance program, project request, and inspection, etc. The following is a summary of the job responsibilities:
• Performs spare parts inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publishes weekly spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
• Provides software trainings to end users and new CMMS Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and escalation. Be able to coach and educate staff on the system functions and best practices for performing tasks.
• Works with corporate Business Analyst to roll out standard object coding scheme, Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and system reports.
• Manages work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
• Performs regular data analysis on parts/assets and recommend software enhancements and process changes.
• Measures and publish facilities KPI metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
• Participates in system/ software implementation projects at regional level.
• Serves as Tier 1 support for the affiliated engineering teams.
• Degree (or professional training) in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• Experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
• Experience using Word, Excel, and Power Point, etc.
• Customer service and project management experience.
• Experience planning, scheduling and auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
• Proficient with Microsoft Projects software.
• BS degree in Business Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
• Working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM ASE or Service Now Asset Management and Field Service Managment is highly desired.
• Data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance program, specifically in asset management and spare part optimization.
• User training experience is desired.
• Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast paced team environment.
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Louisville, Kentucky area
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Tustin, CA
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Wood Dale, IL
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Indianapolis, IN
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Full-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Full Time Locker+ Shift Lead Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Part-Time Assistant Manager Amazon Jobs – Virginia Beach, VA
- Part Time Locker+ Shift Lead Amazon Jobs – Charleston, SC
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.