Construction jobs in Georgia, USA – Apply for Commercial construction superintendent Job at CyberCoders – Atlanta, GA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
If you are a Superintendent with experience, please read on! We are a thriving construction group that serves nearly all fifty states as well as out of the country projects. The room for growth is wide open!
What You Will Be Doing
Working closely with internal and external teams to oversee and facilitate the proper execution of projects start to finish. Oversee the daily operations of the construction site, complete daily reports and make sure the team has everything they need to win, on time and under budget.
What You Need for this Position
- Commercial construction experience
- OSHA certs are nice to have!
- Superintendent skill sets and experience
- Construction Management familiarity
What’s In It for You
Competitive base salary, full medical, dental, vision health benefits, proprietary employee incentive program that can substantially grow your salary year over year. Perks and much more!
So, if you are a Superintendent with experience, please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AV5-1639144 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Veit – Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Customer Service – Donor Support Technician Job at CSL Plasma – Lansing, MI
- Customer Service Representative Job at RS&I Inc. – Idaho Falls, ID
- Customer Service Representative Job at Transplace – Frisco, TX
- Order Entry Customer Service Agent Job at AppleOne Employment Services – Edison, NJ
- Customer Service Sales Representative Job at Saros Inc – Tysons Corner, VA
- Phlebotomist–16 hours a week Job at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Boston, MA
- Lab Assistant / Phlebotomist – The Jewish Hospital Mercy Health Job at Mercy Health – Cincinnati, OH
- Phlebotomist Job at Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies – Montgomery, AL
- Clinical Trials Phlebotomy Operations Coord – 229748 Job at University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
- Phlebotomist Lab Support and EKG Tech – Bellevue PRN Job at Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue, NE
See More: 1,000+ construction Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.