Public Relations jobs in North Dakota, USA – Apply for Communication and Public Relations Strategist Jobs at CHI – Bismarck, ND (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
CHI St. Alexius Health is a regional health network with a tertiary hospital in Bismarck, the system also consists of critical access hospitals (CAHs) in Carrington, Dickinson, Devils Lake, Garrison, Turtle Lake, Washburn and Williston and numerous clinics and outpatient services. CHI St. Alexius Health manages four CAHs in North Dakota – Elgin, Linton, and Wishek, as well as Mobridge Regional Medical Center in Mobridge, S.D. CHI St. Alexius Health offers a comprehensive line of inpatient and outpatient medical services, including: a Level II Trauma Center, primary and specialty physician clinics, home health and hospice services, durable medical equipment services, a fitness and human performance center and ancillary services throughout western and central North Dakota.
CHI St. Alexius Health is part of CommonSpirit Health, a nonprofit, Catholic health system dedicated to advancing health for all people. It was created in February 2019 through the alignment of Catholic Health Initiatives and Dignity Health. CommonSpirit Health is committed to creating healthier communities, delivering exceptional patient care, and ensuring every person has access to quality health care.
This position is responsible for assisting in development and implementation of an integrated communications and
public relations strategy ranging in scope from project-based and hospital-specific to system-wide. In collaboration with
the Division Director and marketing and communication team members they will work with stakeholders and use best
practices to better communicate to key audiences internally and externally to create and uphold a positive image for CHI
St. Alexius and CHI Health – Midwest Division locations. They will work to form relationships with media and the
community to promote service lines, physicians and collaborative ventures, as well as the St. Alexius and CHI Health
brand. They will also work with the Division Director, Social Media Strategist and the Digital Marketing team on an
integrated social media presence. This role will function as an individual contributor within the department as well as
support larger initiatives within the Division.
- Collaborate with the Division Director and marketing and communication team to develop and implement
internal and external communications plans that support the Midwest Division’s strategic plan.
- Provide ongoing editorial support, including writing, editing, developing content and posting content to the
intranet, social media and other mediums as needed.
- Handle media inquiries as needed in collaboration with the Division Director and proactively seek out and pitch
- Provide training to social media users of the organization on best practices and toolsets. And enforce social
media governance strategy and best practices as needed.
- Develop promotional materials, publications and other public relations content.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations or marketing, communications or similar.
- Minimum experience of 3 years in the communications, public relations, or marketing related field.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Depth of knowledge in Social Media channels and best practice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a large geographically diverse system.
- Collaborative work style.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Public and Analyst Relations Specialist Jobs at HelpSystems – Unionville, CT
- Public Relations Manager Jobs at Robert Half – Avon, CT (On-site)
- Public Relations Specialist / Writer Jobs at PBK – Houston, TX (On-site)
- Senior Public Relations Specialist Jobs at Zendesk – United States (Remote)
- Manager of Public Relations Jobs at NextPath Career Partners – St Petersburg, FL
- Communications and PR Manager Jobs at Zero Hash – Chicago, IL (Remote)
- Area Director of Public Relations Jobs at Loews Hotels & Co – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Public Relations Coordinator Jobs at Gensler – Los Angeles, CA
- Public Relations Jobs at Specialist NICE CXone – Richardson, TX
- EMS Liaison – Public Relations Jobs at St. Mary’s Medical Center – Blue Springs, MO
See More: 1,000+ Public Relations Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit helpsystems.csod.com.