Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Communications Manager, Employee Investment Services Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642459
Job Title: Communications Manager, Employee Investment Services.
The Employee Communications and Engagement team within Amazon Benefits enables Amazon’s diverse workforce to engage effectively and effortlessly with health, wellness, and financial programs designed to support their overall well-being. To deliver on this mission, we’re seeking a creative writer and communications professional to craft messaging and content that engages, informs, and educates our global workforce about Amazon’s global stock and retirement programs and enables them to make informed decisions.
As the Communications Manager for Employee Investment Services (EIS), you will write and edit high-impact messaging and content across a variety of channels, including direct mail, email, websites, video scripts, presentations, and collateral. This will entail diving deep into all aspects of EIS programs in order to distill complex financial concepts into informative and engaging communications that are easy for employees to consume and understand. You will help ensure a conversational and approachable voice and tone across all written materials. You will also review all communications and educational resources produced by our financial vendors, ensuring they are in the Amazon brand, resonate with our diverse workforce, and meet our quality standards.
This role requires an excellent writer and editor with a talent for translating complex concepts into clear, concise, and user-friendly content and communications. You will have experience writing and producing various types of communications across a variety of onsite and offsite channels. You are self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, effectively managing multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining an unwavering attention to detail and high standards. You are a collaborative and flexible team player who is willing to jump in and get work done.
· Write compelling and effective copy that resonates with diverse audiences across a variety of marketing channels.
· Demonstrate strong copy editing skills, including rewriting, optimizing, and editing content developed by other stakeholders.
· Ensure all EIS content is factually accurate, grammatically correct, and adheres to our internal communication tenets and tone of voice.
· Work with regional communications managers to understand regional nuances and localize content.
· Work with benefits operations, creative agencies, and financial vendors to design, develop, and execute print collateral, mailers, and digital campaigns.
· Provide oversight for financial vendor communications, adapting the content as needed to adhere to Amazon’s brand, voice, and quality standards.
· Understand and respond to testing metrics and performance data to define, adjust, and influence the direction of content and communications.
· Stay current on communications best practices and make recommendations on ways to improve our communications initiatives.
· Partner with stakeholders to build efficient processes and a templated approach to content production.
· Manage the EIS communications and editorial calendar.
· Future periodic business travel may be required.
This position can be located in HQ2/Arlington, VA (preferred); Boston, MA; or Dallas, TX.
· 5+ years’ professional experience in a writing or editing role where grammatical and material accuracy was essential.
· 3+ years’ experience writing both short- and long-form copy across online and offline marketing channels.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills.
· A portfolio that represents a range of content that you have written or edited, and shows your talent for connecting with readers.
· Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or a related field.
· Experience writing about financial products or services.
· Experience writing for a diverse, remote, and mobile workforce.
· Unwavering attention to detail with an acute awareness that everything counts.
· A curious individual who is eager to learn new concepts and dive into unknown territory.
· A collaborative and flexible team player who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get work done.
· Ability to work independently and reliably.
· Adept at planning and prioritizing work to meet tight deadlines.
· Receptive to feedback and input from others, and quick to apply changes.
· Experience with design software such as Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.