Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Content Marketing Mgr, Amazon Publisher Services Amazon Jobs – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2289486
Job Title: Content Marketing Mgr.
Come build the future with us! Amazon Publisher Services (APS) offers a suite of cloud-based services that helps publishers around the world build, optimize, and grow thriving digital businesses. At APS, we start with the customer and work backwards in everything we do. If you’re interested in joining a rapidly growing team working to build a unique, world-class advertising group with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
We are seeking a Content Marketing Manager to develop and scale best-in-class, insight-led stories. The ideal candidate is equal parts creative (developing compelling stories that ladder up to industry themes) and strategic (scaling stories through digital channels). This person will tell compelling stories to a variety of ad tech professionals to help educate them about our services. You will identify and leverage new and existing insights that make for compelling, editorial stories aligned to business and roadmap objectives. You are a creative B2B storyteller first with some familiarity with a specific industry, digital advertising, and using insights as a key differentiator in stories. You are customer obsessed and metrics-driven, using audience insights and learnings from each piece of content to make the next more impactful. This role will also support the APS team by ensuring content quality is at a high bar for customers and is defect-free. This role requires an excellent writer and communicator who is able to distill complex concepts into succinct, meaningful copy. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, effectively juggling multiple projects and deadlines while maintaining a sharp attention to detail and high standards. You work quickly, collaboratively, and iteratively. You are also self-motivated, resourceful, eager to learn about our business, and willing to “roll up your sleeves” and get work done. Since this is a new function, this role also offers the opportunity for the right candidate to be entrepreneurial, charting their own vision for how this role can best help customers.
**Open to hiring in New York City, Los Angeles, or Palo Alto**
Key job responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Grow the presence of Amazon Publisher Services (APS) in one of several industries across existing and new digital channels.
* Own APS content and develop a strategic content and channel roadmap that delivers against industry themes/business needs and aligns to key content/product releases/industry seasonality.
* Create content across digital channels including blogs, industry landing pages, virtual events/webinars, emails, and more.
* Tell stories that challenge, inspire, engage, and drive action.
* Work cross-functionally with sales, account management, channel marketing, product marketing, insights, PR, and legal to deliver against content priorities.
* Copy edit and proofread B2B digital marketing materials for quality, consistency and compliance, including grammar, punctuation, brand style and brand guideline considerations.
* Write compelling copy that captures readers’ attention across a variety of mediums and channels, including emails, web pages, videos, and presentations.
* Serve as the “final read” and prepare content for publication or digital distribution.
* Proactively seek out opportunities to update brand style guidelines and educate business partners about guidelines and expectations.
* Contribute to building toolkits, templates, and processes to promote self-service and communication best practices across the organization.
* Consistently manage deadlines and priorities for multiple projects simultaneously.
About the team
APS provides solutions, infrastructure, and advanced advertising technologies to streaming TV, audio, web and mobile app publishers, including many of Comscore’s global top 100, to help them monetize their ad-supported content.
- Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional programs or marketing campaigns from concept to completion
- 4+ years of professional non-internship marketing experience
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
* Strong storyteller who creates compelling, customer-obsessed materials
* Proven content development and strategy experience across multiple formats (e.g. written, video) and digital channels (e.g. blogs, webinars, social, landing pages)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* B2B digital content marketing experience
* Entrepreneurial spirit/ability to try different things in an ambiguous environment with minimal direction
* Exhibits high judgement in order to balance benefit/risk when releasing new insights
* Proven ability to operate both strategically and tactically; thinking big while having meticulous attention to detail
* Experience using insights as a differentiator in external marketing materials
* Demonstrated understanding of the digital advertising space
* Fanatical attention to detail
* Global marketing experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
- Amazon Robotics – Software Development Engineer (SDE) – Summer 2023, Robotic Strategy and Concepts Amazon Jobs – Westborough, MA
- Sr. Technical Program Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Sr. Partner Development Manager Tech, Strategic Partner Development and Support Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Game Designer, Prime Gaming Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Front End Engineer, AWS Jam Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Business Analyst, Abuse Prevention Amazon Jobs – Tempe, AZ
- Software Development Manager, Amazon Ads Amazon Jobs – Portland, OR
- Senior Solutions Architect – Analytics, Specialist Solutions Architecture, Analytics Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Fairfax, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.