Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Florida, United States. – Apply for Control Systems Tech Amazon Jobs – Tampa Area, Florida. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1702280
Job Title: Control Systems Tech.
Control System Technician (L3)
About Maintenance at Amazon
Operations is at the heart of Amazon’s business. We are known for our speed, accuracy, and exceptional service. Our buildings deliver tens of thousands of products to hundreds of countries worldwide, every day. Reliability Maintenance & Engineering (RME) are the business partners that work tirelessly behind the scenes to make it all happen. We drive continuous improvement, and maintain all of the Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to ensure our customers are met with the Amazon smile. Come join us, on our journey!
About the Role
As a Control Systems Technician, you will focus on equipment troubleshooting and maintaining material handling equipment (MHE) such as conveyors, sortation systems, scanners, cameras, print and apply labeling systems, scales, HMI systems, and control cabinets. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon. We are committed to improvement; you will be encouraged to participate in career development opportunities as presented to progress your career at Amazon.
What Do We Offer?
Amazon offers competitive compensation packages including comprehensive healthcare benefits starting on Day 1, matching 401(k) program, and up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave. But wait, there is more: We provide lightweight fire resistant daily wear and composite toe safety shoes for your safety!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
· Promote a safe working environment by following all safety procedures
· Maintain material handling control systems, industrial, motor control systems, servo and frequency drives, and electrical distribution systems
· Monitor Material Handling Equipment (MHE) metrics and partner with Controls Technicians and Mechanics to resolve equipment electrical problems that create performance deficiencies
· Utilize Operation System Assessment reports to improve material handling system reliability through preventive maintenance tasks completion and identifies deficiency repairs
· Escalate to operations and network support resources for guidance and assistance to restore equipment back to operational mode with minimal downtime impact for Operations
· Communicate technical issues to RME and Amazon Operations Leadership
· Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
· High School or equivalent diploma
· Work a flexible schedule/shift/work area, including weekends, nights, and/or holidays
· Associates degree or 2+ years of profession or military experience
· Associates degree in Electronic Technology (or similar)
· 2+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in Control Systems troubleshooting/ programming
· 2+ years of experience with Motor Controls (motor starts, variable frequency drives, DC drives, and standard electrical components)
· 2+ years of experience with repair of control network components 1+ years of experience with HMI components
· 1+ years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC) programs
· 1+ years of experience with Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting Experience supporting a range of different conveyors and sortation systems
· Project Management experience with the ability to train others Experience with robotic maintenance
· Experience with AB RS LOGIX 5000 PLC’s and PLC components Experience with SCADA systems and KPI’s.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Software Development Engineer – AWS Route 53 Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Economist I Amazon Jobs – San Diego, California
- UX Designer, Device Design Group – Fire TV & Tablets Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Software Dev Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Localization Program Manager (Games) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Business Analyst- Returnship Amazon Jobs – Southern California Region, California
- Senior Database Performance Engineering Manager – Aurora Amazon Jobs – East Palo Alto, CA
- Amazon Fresh Store Associate – Part-Time -Amazon Job – Irvine, CA
- Electrical Engineer – Avionics Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Applied Scientist, Restricted Products Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.