Amazon jobs in Washington State, USA – Apply for Controls Engineer, GSE Engineering Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1868139
Job Title: Controls Engineer.
Project Kuiper is an initiative to launch a constellation of Low Earth Orbit satellites that will provide low-latency, high-speed broadband connectivity to unserved and underserved communities around the world. This role will be be to conceive, design, analyze , execute, and commission custom assembly and test equipment for both satellite development and production.
Key job responsibilities
· Work directly with design, manufacturing, integration and operation teams in Redmond, WA to define and conceive creative solutions to unique problems solutions to unique problems.
· HMI and SCADA development with Ignition Perspective
· Factory-wide user interface standardization for HMI and SCADA
· Assist with PLC programming and commissioning of complex industrial automation systems
· Data acquisition and integration to database and Manufacturing Execution System
· Work with Git version control system for development and production tracking
Export Control Requirement:
Due to applicable export control laws and regulations, candidates must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e., current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum.
A day in the life
You will work with a small team to define and develop factory-wide satellite production automation needs. You’ll have relentlessly high standards for yourself and everyone you work with, and you’ll be constantly looking for ways to improve your product’s performance, quality and cost. We want individuals who are ready for this challenge and want to reach beyond what is possible today.
About the team
The Ground Support Equipment (GSE) team is responsible for designing and commissioning automation and tooling for Satellite testing and production. This in-house team of engineers and support technicians work directly with satellite designers, testers, and manufacturing engineers to solve unique problems in cutting edge high-volume satellite production.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or relevant experience.
· 3+ years industrial HMI and SCADA programming in a manufacturing environment.
· 1+ year(s) experience with installing, commissioning, and troubleshooting industrial equipment.
· 1+ year(s) experience programming industrial controllers (PLC, CNC, PID, etc.)
· High-level programming skills (Python, C#, .NET, etc.)
· Expert knowledge of programming fundamentals, robotics, controls systems, and other automated equipment
· Experience with IT systems i.e. IP Networking, Server Architecture, SQL Databases, and cloud technology
· Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning and/or Manufacturing Execution Systems
· Experience with industrial electrical systems including knowledge of NEC, NFPA 79, and UL508A
· Cross-organizational communication – comfortable evangelizing ideas and concerns clearly and persuasively, in both verbal and written form
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Tooling Operations Manager, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Tooling Planner, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Mechanical Design Engineer, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Mechanical Automation Engineer, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Senior Security Engineer Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Workplace Health and Safety Specialist Amazon Jobs – Pendleton, OR
- Associate Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Technical Program Manager – Privacy , Digital Privacy Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Senior Industry Specialist- Privacy , Digital Privacy Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Associate Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal, Infrastructure Technology Team Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.