Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2294578
Job Title: Corporate Counsel.
Amazon’s Legal Department is looking for a talented lawyer to fill the position of Corporate Counsel to support Amazon Web Services, a dynamic and rapidly growing business. This Corporate Counsel will support Amazon Web Services principally across AWS’s Business Development and Strategic Industries verticals with a focus on Global Financial Services. Amazon Web Services is at the forefront of the cloud computing and service industry, providing IT infrastructure services such as on-demand compute capacity, storage, content delivery, database services, and more.
Key job responsibilities
This position will primarily support AWS’s Sales and Business Development teams, negotiating strategic technology agreements with enterprise customers and advising on policy and regulatory matters related to use of the cloud by financial services institutions. The candidate will have primary drafting and negotiation responsibilities on deals, and provide ongoing legal counsel and contract interpretation for business team members. The candidate also will be expected to participate in other Amazon legal projects as directed, including the administration and resolution of legal issues that arise in existing commercial relationships and handling pre-litigation legal disputes and inquiries.
• Juris Doctor (J.D.) and membership in one state bar or equivalent.
• A minimum of 5+ years of legal experience (with several experience years at a law firm or in-house experience).
• Financial services/regulatory experience, or in-house experience at a financial services institution
• Must be inquisitive, enthusiastic about technology, enjoy working hard and being continually challenged, and demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
• Familiar with IT infrastructure, outsourcing, telecommunications or cloud computing services.
• Transactional and technology licensing experience.
• In-house experience at a technology or internet company.
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Software Development Engineer II, Amazon Business (B2B) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Product Manager – Tech, Enterprise Engineering Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Systems Engineer, Cryptography and Identity Management Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. Program Manager, Buy with Prime Amazon Jobs – US
- Hardware Engineer Apprentice Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, CA
- Engineering Operations Technician , Data Center Engineering Operations Amazon Jobs – Manassas, VA
- Robotics – Software Development Engineer – Summer 2022, Robotics Advanced Technology Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Network Deploy Technician Amazon Jobs – Boardman, OR
- Executive Business Partner Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, CA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.