Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Corporate Counsel, L&E Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2294465
Job Title: Corporate Counsel.
Work hard, have fun and make history with Amazon’s legal team. We are looking for an experienced attorney to help manage Amazon’s employment-legal issues throughout the US.
Primary responsibilities include managing California litigation, including class-action litigation, agency investigations, and administrative charges, as well as the assessment, selection, and supervision of outside counsel. Responsibilities also include providing practical advice and counseling regarding employment issues such as those relating to wage-and-hour, time-and-attendance, discrimination, disability accommodation, and performance management.
This position will work closely with internal clients on the People Experience & Technology team (Human Resources) and colleagues on the Amazon legal team and requires the ability to travel on an as needed basis and work extended hours when necessary.
This position reports to the Senior Corporate Counsel and leader of our class and complex action team.
This position can be based out of Amazon offices in Seattle, WA (HQ), Arlington, VA (HQ2), Los Angeles, San Francisco, or New York City.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction record.
- J.D. degree and membership in good standing in one state bar
- 5+ years of legal experience
- 7+ years of legal experience
- Significant experience defending class, collective, and/or representative (PAGA) litigation matters, including as to misclassification claims
- A mix of law firm and in-house experience
- Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through, and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- SDE – iOS mobile, Key for Business Amazon Jobs – New Jersey
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Store Zone Lead – Paramus, NJ (Full-Time) Amazon Jobs – Paramus, NJ
- Program Manager, Privacy, Central Privacy Legal Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Seasonal HR Contact Center Associate , Employee Resource Center, Disability Leave Services Support Amazon Jobs – US
- Manager, Software Development, Kuiper Solutions Engineering Team Amazon Jobs – Northridge, CA
- Associate Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Litigation Paralegal , Litigation & Regulatory Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Corporate Counsel, AWS Legal Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Amazon Fresh Overnight Kitchen and Produce Associate Amazon Jobs – Norridge, IL
- Software Development Engineer II, Amazon Business (B2B) Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.