Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Corporate Counsel, Privacy Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1723933
Job Title: Corporate Counsel, Privacy.
Amazon’s Privacy Legal team is looking for a talented attorney with privacy experience to advise on policies and practices for the collection, storage, and use of personal information across all of the company’s business lines in the United States and internationally.
Responsibilities will include working closely with business leaders, legal teams, and our public policy team to advise on all aspects of global privacy laws and regulations. As a subject-matter expert, you’ll help chart the company’s long term strategy for handling customer information associated with our retail operations, online advertising activities, electronic devices, and other business areas, as well as work directly with teams that are building privacy compliance infrastructure for Amazon and its subsidiaries. You will also consult directly with lawyers and business leaders throughout the company and its subsidiaries to help shape the development of innovative new products and services and to implement new or evolving data protection regulation. And you’ll work closely with our public policy, public relations, and other teams to help explain our policies and practices to regulators and customers.
· J.D. and membership in good standing in at least one state bar
· 5+ years of legal experience, preferably with some portion of that experience in privacy or regulatory
· 2+ years of practice experience focused on issues related to privacy, data protection or related regulatory matters (e.g., data protection regulation such as CCPA, GDPR, or LGPD). Experience directly interacting with privacy and data protection regulators is extremely helpful.
· Thorough understanding of Internet architecture and related technologies, such as e-commerce, data processing, location-based services and online advertising business models, and the legal and regulatory environment that surrounds them
· A team player who work cross-functionally and with a variety of stakeholders (including paralegals, other lawyers, and engineers) cooperatively and efficiently
· Ability to manage and exercise sound judgment in mission-critical projects, working independently and often in ambiguous situations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Practical business judgment, common sense, and a good sense of humor
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Bring-up Software Engineer Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Bank Onboarding Program Manager, Treasury Technology Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. BIE– Global Marketing Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Sr. Marketing Mgr, Acquisition Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Business Intelligence Engineer I Amazon Jobs – Medford, MA
- Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Amazon Books Lead – Georgetown (Full Time) Amazon Jobs – Washington, DC
- Amazon Go Retail Associate – 11 W 42nd St (Part-Time) Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Data Engineer Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Program Manager, Quality Engineering Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.