The Home Depot
The Home Depot jobs in Texas, USA – Apply for CORPORATE SECURITY OFFICER Jobs at The Home Depot -Dallas, TX. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Monitor security and assist Home Depot associates with security and safety related issues.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
- Patrol the complex and investigates unusual occurrences.
- Write incident reports on actual or potential loss and interview victims and witnesses.
- Respond to emergency situations of various types.
- Perform security inspection tours; document problems and notify appropriate personnel.
- Operate the security Control Room.
- Monitor security check points and other facilities as directed to screen and control events.
- Escort associates and visitors to parking facilities as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Nature and Scope:
This position has no direct reports.
Typically has some contact outside work group.
Typically assignments are very specific.
Typically follows detailed rules or instructions when solving problems.
Typically follows instructions closely when completing tasks and does not change until given the next assignment.
Environmental Job Requirements:
Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
Work is routine with few deadlines or other pressures.
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a high school diploma and/or GED.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 1 + years of experience
Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping, climbing, lifting material or equipment, some of which may be heavy or awkward.
3-5 years of security experience
Corporate security experience
Customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
Must be able to read and write in order to review and complete required reports and record keeping activities. Should possess interpersonal skills to effectively interact with and communicate with HD associates and visitors. Must possess logical skills and inspect HD property to ensure safety of HD associates and visitors.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- KITCHEN OR BATH DESIGNER – DESIGN CENTER Jobs at The Home Depot -Rockville, MD
- SENIOR PRODUCT SUPPORT SPECIALIST – USER RESEARCH Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR ANALYST – WFM SYSTEMS GOVERNANCE (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR ANALYST – WFM SYSTEMS GOVERNANCE (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Phoenix, AZ
- MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYTICS (REMOTE) Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- SENIOR ANALYST, MET OPERATIONS PROCESS Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- STORE MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot -Lafayette, IN
- FINANCIAL SYSTEMS INTEGRATION MANAGER – INVENTORY WORKSTREAM Jobs at The Home Depot -Atlanta, GA
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER HR GENERALIST Jobs at The Home Depot -Phoenix, AZ
- NIGHT REPLENISHMENT MANAGER Jobs at The Home Depot -Bloomington, MN
See More: 1,000+ The Home Depot jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.peopleclick.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.