Disney Vacation Club
Custodian jobs in Florida, USA – Apply for Custodial Public Areas- Full/Part Time, Disney’s Vero Beach Resort Jobs at Disney Vacation Club – Vero Beach, FL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Our Custodial Hosts/Hostesses help keep our Guest rooms and common areas sparkling. They are also responsible for doing things like checking Guest rooms and fetching extra towels.
This is a heavy Guest contact role, so you will be trained how to interact, answer questions and diffuse tension when it arises. It takes a special kind of person to do this well, so along with mastering custodial skills, having a friendly demeanor, a positive attitude and the sincere desire to be helpful is a key part of the job.
Custodial Hosts and Hostesses receive a starting rate of $17.15/hour
- Interact with Guests on a daily basis – since this is a Disney Vacation Club property, you will get to know “regular” Guests, and they will get to know you
- Keep amenities fully stocked in Guest rooms
- Respond to Guest requests to do things like vacuum, clean patios, replenish amenities, wash dishes
- Transport linens from the laundry facility to Housekeeper closets
- Make sure hallways and public bathrooms are “show ready” at all times
- Get your paycheck (or see that it has hit your bank account via direct deposit) every Thursday, like clockwork
- Talk with your leaders about your career, including promotion within your department or to other part time/full time jobs throughout The Walt Disney Company
- Take advantage of educational opportunities – Disney Aspire pays 100% of your tuition no matter what degree you select, even if you are working part-time
- Enjoy the benefits of working for The Walt Disney Company, including free Park entrance, the Disney Aspire educational program, weekly pay, generous perks, and discounts on things you really use.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Ability to work with chemical cleaners as well as the physical strength to push large carts and to lift items such as mattresses and/or bedsprings weighing up to 30 pounds
- Part-Time roles require full availability for any shift, a minimum of 3 days per week (including one weekend day)
- Bilingual skills
- Previous experience in Custodial or Housekeeping
- Full availability for any shift, seven (7) days per week, including nights, weekends and holidays is preferred
SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as 6:00am while some may end as late as 12:00am. Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule all roles.
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION After clicking “Apply for this job” below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please complete ALL pages of the application by clicking “Next” on each page, then “Submit” on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you have applied within the last six months, please log in to your account to view your current application status.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Terrain Custodian – 561 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880 Jobs at Terrain – Westport, CT (On-site)
- Maintenance/Custodian (Full-Time) Jobs at CubeSmart – Philadelphia, PA (On-site)
- Warehouse Custodian / Janitor Jobs at Uline – Rockford, IL (On-site)
- Custodian Jobs at CommonSpirit Health – Omaha, NE (On-site)
- CUSTODIAN SUPERVISOR 1 Jobs at University of Washington – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Custodian Jobs at CHI – Omaha, NE (On-site)
- Custodian II Jobs at State of Vermont – Burlington, VT (On-site)
- Immediate Substiute Custodian Positions Available! Jobs at Kelly – Boyertown, PA (On-site)
- Custodian – Bemidji Medical Center – FT Days Jobs at Sanford Health – Bemidji, MN (On-site)
- Custodian Jobs at MAU Workforce Solutions – Pickens, SC (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Custodian Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.