Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States – Apply for Customer Advisor, Department of Defense – AWS Marketplace , US Federal Team, AWS Marketplace Amazon Jobs – Herndon, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2283793
Job Title: Customer Advisor.
** Open to locations located near prominent Department of Defense locations including San Diego, Raleigh, Seattle, San Francisco, and Austin.
Have you ever thought about how the next model for software procurement and deployment could modernize the Department of Defense software service delivery? Are you interested in helping to create and drive a new US Public Sector business to achieve this change?
AWS Marketplace brings Amazon’s e-commerce expertise to cloud software and is fundamentally change how software is discovered, deployed and consumed on AWS by US Federal Government and Department of Defense (DoD) customers. To learn more, please visit https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace
We are looking for an experienced Senior Business Development Manager (BDM) to drive significant revenue growth in our WWPS Department of Defense customer segments. Your responsibilities as an AWS Marketplace Customer Advisor will be to define and execute the strategy within the DoD working with teams across the AWS organization. You will position AWS Marketplace with “Buyers” within the DoD territory by working with the sellers on marketplace and collaborating with AWS Account teams to ensure products and solutions land at our customers. As the owner of this business, you will work with others to set strategy and determine which products to pursue in order maximize value and selection for Buyers. You will engage directly with key leaders, key software vendors and channel partners to drive customer adoption.
Key job responsibilities
· Develop a short term and long-term strategic AWS Marketplace plan for the key targets within the AWS Department of Defense community. Identify specific customer segments and accounts to approach with a joint value proposition for using AWS Marketplace and AWS Service Catalog.
· Work with existing AWS business development and DoD field organizations to engage with customers, and partners to execute joint go to market programs, owning the day-to-day interactions with existing customers and green-field accounts to identify needs met through AWS Marketplace.
· Collaborate with project stakeholders in multiple business and technical teams to define and deliver on agreed upon milestones. Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs.
· Serve as a key member of the AWS US Federal Government and Department of Defense (DoD) Marketplace team in helping to define and deliver the strategy for SI Consulting and ISV technology partners.
· Understand the technical requirements of government customers and partners and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings.
· Educate and enable the sales teams and increase visibility of AWS Marketplace products across all relevant AWS teams.
· Prepare and provide business reviews and executive communication to the senior management team.
· Ability to travel up to 10 to 25% as necessary.
About the team
The US Federal Government AWS Marketplace team is responsible for driving customer adoption of AWS Marketplace across key Federal, Non-Profit, and Healthcare verticals. We operate in a fast paced environment and seek to help drive digital transformation for important federal government services and missions.
· Basic Qualifications
· 5+ years selling and managing large US Government IT programs, DoD customer programs with growth responsibility·
· 5+ years in Public Sector business development or field sales experience.
· Understanding of Amazon Web Services, Cloud computing technology and utility pricing models.
· Familiar with DoD authorization processes (i.e. FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and the DoD Cloud Computing Security Requirements Guide)
DoD Secret or above clearance
• 10+ years in Public Sector business development or DoD sales experience.
• Demonstrated track record of driving emerging/disruptive technologies like Cloud technology, utility pricing models, open source software, virtualization, databases, cyber security products and Software as a Service software.
• Demonstrated the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences and influence C-level executives.
• A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
• Organizational skills and attention-to-detail with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
• Prior experience working with Amazon Web Services, Cloud computing technology, software marketplaces and utility pricing models.
• Entrepreneurial, self-starter.
• Writing and presentation skills a must.
- Learning Experience Designer , Virtual Human Resource Learning Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Software Development Engineer, Amazon Buy With Prime Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Sr. HR Manager Amazon Jobs – Henderson, NV
- Sr Business Analyst, Connections Marketplace, APS Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Customer Engagement Lead, AWS, Business Innovation, AWS US-West Amazon Jobs – California
- Global Strategic Sourcing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Financial Analyst, AWS Finance Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Program Manager, Community Trust Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Program Manager, Amazon Trade-in Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Twitch and Podcasts Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.