Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Virginia, United States. – Apply for Customer Connection Program Senior Specialist Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA. See the descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1617409
Job Title: Customer Connection Program Senior Specialist
Do you want to play a leading role in helping Amazonians become even more customer-obsessed? Are you ready to support a large, complex customer advocacy program? Can you help millions of customers have even better experiences with Amazon? If so, this might be the role for you! Customer Connections Customer Service’s (C2CS) vision is to connect every Amazonian to their customer. As a C2CS Sr. Specialist, you are at the forefront of that mission.
C2CS is a critical Customer Obsession Culture-building program within Amazon that protects and enhances our culture of customer obsession. Our program invites corporate Amazonians to visit the front lines of Customer Service (CS), hear, see, feel, and even participate directly in the customer experience. Consequently, because of you, they emerge from their visit with a much clearer picture of what it really feels like to be a customer, as well as the employees (like you) who serve them.
This is a hybrid role allowing you to help customers directly while also surfacing customer pain points to leaders across the company through facilitate sessions where these customer issues are shared and discussed.
As a C2CS Specialist staffing our new HQ2 Customer Experience Center, you will show off your customer service skills through deep diving into contacts, curating content and delivering virtual and in-person sessions (once restrictions allow).
You will be surfacing the voice of the customers to your participants and using your experience to help guide Amazonians on how to use anecdotes to improve the customer experience for a customer types. You will also take customer contacts in the customer experience center, giving an opportunity for Amazonians to observe your work and to listen live to real customer contacts.
This is an exciting opportunity to support the C2CS program. This program enables Amazonians to connect with the front lines of Customer Service (CS) and sharpen their ground-level instincts. Here, Amazonians can better empathize with customers and the employees who serve them. By supporting this program, you reinforce the human impact of customer pain points and encourage all leaders to spend substantive time in the trenches. You thrive in the type of environment that is continuously going, growing, and experimenting.
You are an excellent facilitator with the ability to host inspirational learning experiences and you are comfortable presenting to a large audience in a virtual setting. You will also work cross-functionally with various internal groups, and you are not afraid to get your hands dirty. Delighting customers and internal stakeholders makes you excited to come to work every day!
As a C2CS Specialist, you will:
· Host C2CS front line listening sessions in a virtual setting (up to 500 participants)
· Take a MINIMUM 10 hours of contacts per month to maintain fluency and subject matter expertise on CS processes, as well as to allow Amazonians to sit with you and observe the customer experience live.
· Field questions about customer service policies, tools, and practices in real time
· Provide walkthrough of customer service tools and policies
· Virtual session support
· Continuous learning by training in and taking contacts for a variety of business units.
· Creating templates and sessions in Adobe Connect
· Attendance reports and uploads
· Support the creation of e-learnings and a curated contact library
· Edit curated contacts in Audacity
· Create contact transcripts
· Create Videos in Vyond
· Review Social Media to highlight the Voice of the Customer
· Use internal tools like Heartbeat and TextMiner to create and maintain CX dashboards
· 6+ month of experience using Microsoft Office
· 6+ month of experience working Customer Service
· Excellent facilitation, interpersonal and time management skills
· Thrive on problem solving and has a passion for customer experience, innovation, efficiency, and accuracy
· College degree
· Experience with data manipulation and aggregation using Excel Experience leading process improvement initiatives
· Previous experience in training or leadership development.
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Business Development Manager – Amazon Locker / Pick-Up Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Account Executive Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Senior Product Manager – Automotive, Amazon Music Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Senior Program Manager, Program Management, Finance Operations Business Partnership Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Senior Applied Scientist – Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Project Manager Amazon Jobs – Hawthorne, CA.
- System Development Engineer II Amazon Jobs – Sunnyvale, California
- Principal Design Technologist Amazon Jos – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Product Manager, Alexa Smart Home Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.