Amazon Web Services, Inc.
Amazon jobs in California, United States – Apply for Customer Engagement Lead, AWS, Business Innovation, AWS US-West Amazon Jobs – California. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 2282663
Job Title: Customer Engagement Lead.
Are you passionate about clean, crisp communications, content and operational efficiency? We are seeking an experienced Customer Engagement Programs Manager to evolve the way our sales organization operates and organizes around core Customer Programs including Executive Events, Inclusion/Diversity/Equity, Cloud Migration & Modernization, Industry Go-To-Market solutions, and Digital Innovation.
As a Customer Engagement Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape the design and delivery of programs that accelerate enterprise customer’s cloud transformation initiatives with AWS, and help drive activities that improve the overall effectiveness of these programs to deliver unique value to our customers. You will seek operational efficiency and thrive in organizational dynamics where you partner with Sales, AWS Executives, and our extended teams including Marketing, World-Wide program teams, and technical teams to drive results.
In this role, you will drive content and communications including digital assets and coordinating our customer-facing teams around core programs, including in-person events. You should have experience managing and promoting global programs for a sales/engineering organization or in a learning role, in large, multi-national, preferably a tech company.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter that thrives when making process out of chaos and who shows an ability to influence by rolling up their sleeves to operate in a dynamic environment. You should have a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders up to senior levels, directly and through influence. The candidate must be an exceptionally strong communicator, both verbal and written, and analytical thinker. This person will have solved complicated problems with elegant, simple solutions.
Key job responsibilities
As a Customer Engagement Manager at AWS you will:
• Enable transparency and decision-making across AWS leadership by providing communication and clear status of the initiatives you own.
• Bring your expertise, problem solving skills, and creativity to add value to our team.
• Unify distributed efforts and own the plan to deliver quality outcomes internally which impact our customers.
• Own digital assets including Wiki pages, web-pages, email templates, and distribution lists.
• Develop and deliver holistic engagement model between Customer and AWS Executives including mission-driven, value-based communications.
• Develop a communications strategy and mechanisms that centralizes and unifies a common mission for our matrixed organization.
• Work across organizations to ensure we continue marrying best-in-class customer experience as new services and features are launched with training programs that enable high quality customer support for our customers and our GTM / sales teams
• Define metrics and KPIs to measure success of strategic communications and content and report on their progress.
• Experience working cross-functionally with tech and non-tech teams.
• 5+ years of experience in project / program management, or a communications and content-heavy role that involved project / program management, preferably in a matrixed organization.
• Experience working on a weekly basis with executives.
• Heavy exposure if not direct experience in sales, marketing and other customer-facing teams.
• High empathy and emotional intelligence, with the ability to champion and mediate conflicting priorities across stakeholders.
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement repeatable operational processes, procedures and policies.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills for briefing senior executives.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills and familiarity with Salesforce.com are a must.
• Ability to conduct creative analysis of data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Ability to quickly learn new tools and solutions.
• Experience designing and building basic tools and solutions using available resources.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, ambiguous work environment.
• 7+ years in operational excellence/customer experience program management roles supporting global, enterprise scale technology organizations.
• Exposure to hospitality: restaurants, hotel, events
• Specific examples of using creative solutions to solve problems and accelerate programs.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Global Strategic Sourcing Mgr Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Financial Analyst, AWS Finance Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Program Manager, Community Trust Amazon Jobs – Arlington, VA
- Program Manager, Amazon Trade-in Amazon Jobs – Seattle, WA
- Software Development Engineer, Twitch and Podcasts Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Software Development Manager, AWS Developer Experience Amazon Jobs – Jersey City, NJ
- Software Development Engineer, Automotive Amazon Jobs – New York, NY
- Risk Manager III, Amazon Ads Global Release Management Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
- Data Engineer Amazon Jobs – Santa Monica, CA
- Business Intelligence Analyst, Professional Services, Insights Team Amazon Jobs – US, Virtual
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.