Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Arizona, United States. – Apply for Customer Service – Account Support Amazon Jobs – Glendale, AZ. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1644683
Job Title: Customer Service – Account Support.
At Ring, our Customer Service (CS) representatives deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to all Ring customers. The CS team is looking for driven individuals who are up to the challenge of supporting and maintaining positive customer service and customer account security. Account Support team members operate with a keen eye for detail and security policy adherence to protect Ring customers.
This position is a seasonal role where employees remain with Ring in a temporary capacity, with opportunities for long term employment.
A day in the life
The Account Recovery Team helps keep customer accounts safe. You will be at the center of all our latest security measures and a key contributor to this program.
About the hiring group
The Account Recovery Team leads the way for Ring customers who need assistance in regaining access into their accounts. Through a meticulous approach, the Account Recovery Team vets callers to provide a safe and secure experience. The Account Recovery Team educates customers about advanced protocols available to further secure their accounts and promote self-service.
· Provide solutions for complex situations related to accounts.
· Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned.
· Effectively communicate with customers and other internal teams.
· Provide excellent customer support to maintain security of Ring accounts and exemplify our mission of helping to make neighborhoods safer.
· Be disciplined and adhere to processes and workflows.
· This position requires that you handle various contact types including: chat, email, and inbound and outbound voice calls.
· This position may require overtime work based on customer needs, large scale events, or peak seasons of business.
· Must be available to be on-site at the Glendale, AZ (Westgate) office as required for training or specified meetings.
· High school or equivalent diploma.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Strong note taking skills.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to attend 3 weeks of virtual training.
· Curiosity about new platforms and innovative technologies.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Previous call center experience.
· Logical problem-solving skills.
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience prioritizing tasks and time to ensure efficiency.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.