Sutter Health jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Customer Service Agent III Jobs at Sutter Health – West Valley City, UT (On-site). See job descriptions, requirements, and the link to apply.
S3-Sutter Shared Services-Utah
Receives intermediate level incoming inquiries and service requests from patients, employees, providers, vendors and others, via phone, email, web portal, etc. and responds to each with accurate and timely information utilizing the highest customer service and quality standards. Works as part of a team and others to support one or more of the service delivery teams. Establishes and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction. Helps foster an environment in which continuous improvement in business processes and services is welcomed and recognized. Adheres to all local/state/federal regulations, codes, policies and procedures to ensure privacy and safety of our employee and patient information.
You must live in Arizona, Arkansas, Idaho, Tennessee, or Utah to be eligible for consideration for this position.
$16.50 – $18.00/hr DOE
11a – 8p M-F (Mountain Time Zone)
HS Diploma or equivalent education/experience
2 years experience in Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, and/or Revenue Cycle.
2 years experience with computer programs such as Microsoft Office, electronic mail, and information systems or database programs.
Skills And Knowledge
Knowledge of processes within one or more of the following functions desired (required for first round of hiring): Human Resources, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain, Revenue Cycle Customer Billing.
Possess written and verbal communications skills to explain sensitive information clearly and professionally to diverse audiences, including non-medical people.
Well-developed time management and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize assignments and work within standardized operating procedures and scientific methods to achieve objectives and meet deadline.
Requires the ability to work with and maintain confidential information.
Work independently, as well as be part of the team, including accomplishing multiple tasks in an environment with interruptions.
Identify, evaluate and resolve standard problems by selecting appropriate solutions from established options.
Build collaborate relationships with peers and other healthcare providers to achieve departmental and corporate objectives.
Operate office equipment such as multi-lined phones, printers, faxes, copiers, and scanners.
High School Diploma (Required)
Days Of The Week
Friday, Monday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Number Of Openings
Sutter Health Affiliates are equal opportunity employers EOE/M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Medical Assistant, MIST, Partial Work From Home Jobs at Sutter Health – Mountain View, CA (Remote)
- Unit Secretary, NICU Jobs at Sutter Health – Sacramento, CA (On-site)
- Sterile Processing Technician Jobs at Sutter Health – Sacramento, CA (On-site)
- Patient Access Representative Jobs at Sutter Health – Sacramento, CA (On-site)
- Employee Health Support Assistant Jobs at Sutter Health – Roseville, CA (On-site)
- Imaging Services Representative I Jobs at Sutter Health – San Carlos, CA (On-site)
- Medical Assistant- Family Medicine Jobs at Sutter Health – Fremont, CA (On-site)
- Clinical Quality Coder – Work From Home Jobs at Sutter Health – Sacramento, CA (Remote)
- Medical Assistant / Patient Service Representative, Podiatry Jobs at Sutter Health – Santa Rosa, CA (On-site)
- Medical Assistant- Pediatrics Jobs at Sutter Health – Fremont, CA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Sutter Health jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.