Overnight jobs in New Hampshire, USA – Apply for Customer Service Agent (Overnight) Job at MCI – Dover, NH. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
POSITION OVERVIEW *CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS*
We are looking for Customer Service Representatives to support inbound customer service, help desk, and back-office processing representatives for commercial and public sector support positions. In this role, you will handle inbound inquiries, troubleshoot basic technical issues, assist callers with product, process related inquiries, and professionally represent some of the most recognizable brands in the world.
There are a wide variety of project openings available. Schedules vary by site and program however we can usually find something that works for everyone. This is a wonderful opportunity for you to start your career here. With our industry-leading training, you are sure to grow. We offer many advancement opportunities including Supervisor, Trainer, Talent Acquisition, and Operations Management.
This is an entry-level position that offers on the job paid training. Compensation is commensurate with experience, now includes $0. 50/hr raise and $500 bonus after working on-site for 30 days, as well as other bonuses, incentives, and benefits. Candidates should be highly reliable, have great communication skills and be willing to constantly learn on the job.
- ————- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES *WHAT DOES SOMEONE IN THIS ROLE ACTUALLY DO?*
This position supports customer service, technical support, and customer sales interactions. This role requires you to interact with hundreds of customers each week across the country to resolve support issues, sell new products and services, and ensure a best-in-class customer experience. In addition to being the best in the business when it comes to customer interactions, you will need to be confident, fully engaged, a team player, and dedicated to bringing a positive and enthusiastic outlook to work each day.
* Essential Duties*
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
- Follow the processes of the Client program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed.
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Attend meetings and training and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS *WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT? *
It’s about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Representatives make a difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone customer service, sales, and technical support. We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- Have a wired, high-speed internet connection (Download speed of 20Mbps+)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
* Preferred (Not Required)*
- One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment
- State or Federal work experience
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
COMPENSATION DETAILS *WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?*
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV’s, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
* JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS *NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?*
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
About The Application Process …
REGARDING COVID-19 As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
* REGARDING MASKS*
* To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training. *
* In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location. *
For more information on MCI’s response to COVID-19 please visit www.mci.world/covid-19.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset. The employee will be regularly required to operate a computer and other office equipment, including a phone, copier, and printer. The employee may occasionally be required to move about the office to accomplish tasks; reach in any direction; raise or lower objects, move objects from place to place, hold onto objects, and move or exert force up to forty (40) pounds.
REASONABLE ACOMODATION Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) it is the policy of MCI and affiliates to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability unless such accommodation would cause undue hardship. The policy regarding requests for reasonable accommodation applies to all aspects of employment. If reasonable accommodation is needed, please contact Kate Murph, Vice President of Human Resources, email@example.com.
DIVERSITY AND EQUALITY At MCI and its subsidiaries, we embrace differences and believe diversity is a benefit to our employees, our company, our customers, and our community. All aspects of employment at MCI are based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. MCI maintains a work environment free from discrimination, one where employees are treated with dignity and respect. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling MCI’s commitment to a diverse and equal opportunity work environment.
MCI does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. MCI will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
MCI will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline. In addition, it is the policy of MCI to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where an employee works.
ABOUT MCI (PARENT COMPANY) In 2019 Marlowe Companies Inc. (MCI) was named by Inc. Magazine as Iowa’s Fastest Growing Company in the State of Iowa and was named the 452nd Fastest Growing Privately Company in the USA, making the coveted top 500 for the first time. MCI’s subsidiaries had previously made Inc. Magazine’s List of Fastest-Growing Companies 15 times respectively. MCI is headquartered in Iowa City, IA, and has nine customer contact management centers, IT services, and business process outsourcing service delivery facilities in Iowa, Georgia, Florida, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Nova Scotia, and South Dakota. Driving modernization through digitalization, MCI ensures clients do more for less. MCI is the holding company for a diverse lineup of tech-enabled business services operating companies. MCI organically grows, acquires and operates companies that have a synergistic products and services portfolios, including but not limited to Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS), customer contact management, IT Services (IT Schedule 70), and Temporary and Administrative Professional Staffing (TAPS Schedule 736), Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), Claims Processing, Collections, Customer Experience Provider (CXP), Customer Service, Digital Experience Provider (DXP), Account Receivables Management (ARM), Application Software Development, Managed Services, and Technology Services, to mid-market, Federal & enterprise partners. MCI now employs 2,500+ talented individuals with 150+ diverse North American client partners across the following MCI brands: GravisApps, Mass Markets, MCI Federal Services (MFS), The Sydney Call Center, OnBrand24, and Valor Intelligent Processing (VIP). MCI provides products and services under the following NAICS Codes: 511210 Software Publishers, 518210 Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services, 519190 All Other Information Services, 524291 Claims Adjusting, 524292 Third Party Administration of Insurance and Pension Funds, 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services, 541512 Computer Systems Design Services, 541519 Other Computer Related Services, 541519 Information Technology, and Value Added Resellers, 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services, 541613 Marketing Consulting Services, 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services, 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services, 561110 Office Administrative Services, 561320 Temporary Help Services, 561330 Professional Employer Organizations, 561421 Telephone Answering Services, 561422 Telemarketing Bureaus and Other Contact Centers, 561431 Private Mail Centers, 561440 Collection Agencies, 561499 All Other Business Support Services, 561990 All Other Support Services, 611430 Professional and Management Development Training. DISCLAIMER The purpose of the above job description is to provide potential candidates with a general overview of the role. It’s not an all-inclusive list of the duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required for the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
- —— _
High School Diploma/GED
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Physician Assistant – Overnights Job at Hospital for Special Surgery – New York, NY
- FT-Receiver / Stocker-Overnight job at Lowe’s Companies, Inc. – Spokane, WA
- Cashier Job at Ria Money Transfer – Dallas, TX
- Customer Care Representative – Overnight (Bilingual) Job at Paysign, Inc – Henderson, NV
- Food Service Worker – Univ. of Tennessee-Grill C-Store – Hodges Pod OVERNIGHT 11pm-7am Job at Aramark – Knoxville, TN
- Grocery Team Member – Full time Overnight Shift Job at Whole Foods Market – Boulder, CO
- Overnight Merchandise Processing Job at The Container Store – New York, NY
- Route Truck Driver CDL Job at Stericycle – Ashland, VA
- Class A CDL Driver Job at MPW Industrial Services – Sedalia, MO
- Cryogenics Distribution Driver Job at Arc3 Gases – Dunn, NC
See More: 1,000+ Overnight Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers-mci.icims.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.