Customer Service jobs in North Carolina, USA. – Apply for Customer Service Representative Job at Graybar – Greensboro, NC. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Make a difference.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as a key contact and liaison for customers to ensure their total satisfaction. You will interact with customers on an ongoing basis, entering orders, handling requests and providing support needed in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
In This Role You Will
- Ensure every customer experience is top notch in quality
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer calls and written correspondence in a professional, timely manner, ensuring follow up on all customer issues
- Take an active role in selling Graybar goods and services on inbound calls
- Provide support on product selection and application
- Coordinate customer service requests including order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit and claims
What You Bring To The Table
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
- 4+ years experience preferred
- 2 year or 4 year degree preferred
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into our company because we believe it’s the right thing to do and the right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect, and we work to build a collaborative environment where our employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That’s what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what’s next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar, you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12 months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits. Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you’re interested in a future opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job postings become available that meet your interest!
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Customer Service Representative, Healthcare Job at Maximus – Hattiesburg, MS
- Youth Soccer Coach Full Time & Part Time Position Job at Soccer Shots Franchising – Brandon, MS
- Customer Service Representative Job at RS&I Inc. – Idaho Falls, ID
- Customer Service Representative Job at Transplace – Frisco, TX
- Order Entry Customer Service Agent Job at AppleOne Employment Services – Edison, NJ
- Customer Service Sales Representative Job at Saros Inc – Tysons Corner, VA
- Phlebotomist–16 hours a week Job at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center – Boston, MA
- Lab Assistant / Phlebotomist – The Jewish Hospital Mercy Health Job at Mercy Health – Cincinnati, OH
- Phlebotomist Job at Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies – Montgomery, AL
- Clinical Trials Phlebotomy Operations Coord – 229748 Job at University of Rochester – Rochester, NY
See More: 1,000+ Customer Service Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit graybar.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.