Cybersecurity jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for Cyber Security Engineer (SIEM)- 21-01079 Job at DataSoft Technologies – Richmond, VA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Cyber Security Engineer (SIEM)
About the Job
- Duration: 1-year contract
- Location: Richmond, VA
- Pay rate: Hourly DOE
- Job ID: 655675
Local Candidates strongly preferred.
The Cyber Security Engineer with hands-on SIEM tool experience. The selected candidate will work with agency ISOs to ensure that SIEM tools are appropriately configured and meet security requirements.
- Manage any SIEM projects including design, documentation, development, testing, and implementation of interfaces.
- Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security.
- Engineer, implement, administer, and maintain a complex SIEM designed to meet security and compliance requirements and minimize system/data needs.
- Drive projects and timelines from an agile environment perspective, as well as, leading and mentoring staff regarding the core principles of the SIEM tools.
- Design, manage, administer and support SIEM tools to optimize searches & correlation of events for threat identification and alert generation in a shared environment.
- Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures, and systems, including hardware, firmware, and software.
- Develop use cases, data models, and connectors within the SIEM to meet the overall objectives.
- Configure rules and alerts for F5 Silverline Web Application Firewall (WAF) to SIEM tools.
- Pulling and massaging data to create dashboards and content development to present to ISOs and others.
- Creating thorough reports and documentation of all incidents and procedures; presenting findings to team and leadership on a routine basis.
- Other duties as assigned to assist the Infrastructure Information Security Officer (ISO).
5 years of experience in the following
- Strong understanding of SIEM Architecture, incident response, and penetration testing in the cloud environment.
- Hands-on experience with SPLUNK, ELASTIC, SumoLogic, QRadar, ELK, or other SEIM tools to deploy and manage with design dashboards, etc
- Certified Information Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor, CRISC
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
- Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical/Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401 (K)
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Embedded Cybersecurity Engineer Job at LHP Engineering Solutions – Pontiac, MI
- Data Entry Clerk Job at Kosama – Ankeny – Chicago, IL Remote
- Cyber Security Operations III (Hunt Services) w/TS/SCI Job at General Dynamics Information Technology – St Louis, MO
- Sr. Associate, Cyber Security – Privacy Job at KPMG US – Dallas, TX
- Cybersecurity Analyst, Entry Level Job at Naval Nuclear Laboratory (FMP) – West Mifflin, PA
- Sr. Cybersecurity Operation Engineer (remote) Job at Digitalware, Inc. – United States Remote
- Maintenance Data Entry Assistant Job at The Execu|Search Group – Pennington, NJ
- Junior Data Steward Job at First Republic Bank – San Francisco, CA
- Data Entry Clerk Job at Utegration LLC – Dallas, TX
- Data Entry Manager Job at JJ&A’S LLC – Houston, TX Remote
See More: 1,000+ Cybersecurity Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.