Cybersecurity jobs in Utah, USA – Apply for Cybersecurity – Active Directory Administrator Jobs at Intermountain Health – West Valley City, UT (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
This position will be a member of the Cybersecurity SecOps Active Directory team.
The Active Directory Administrator performs administration and operational support for Active Directory, as well as enterprise cybersecurity solutions and services. Duties include system availability, performance tuning, installation, security and troubleshooting. AD Administrators are experienced in many aspects of system administration and support, functions independently and produces results that meet standards of quality, timeliness and acceptability with minimal supervision and general direction. This position may instruct and guide other technical professionals.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
This position may be filled at either the Staff or Senior Level – please see details below.
Open to out of state/remote workers where state laws allow us to hire.
- Installs, configures and maintains cybersecurity solutions under limited supervision.
- Designs and implements cybersecurity systems and solutions.
- Manages moderately complex projects as it relates to cybersecurity systems.
- Receives and responds to incoming calls, pages and/or emails, participates in 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Performs analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of system problems under limited supervision.
- Recommends schedules and performs system improvements and upgrades.
- Prepares, maintains, and adheres to procedures for security, reporting and monitoring.
- Mentors and provides technical guidance to peers.
- Assists in the creation of standards, processes, and capacity planning in area of specialty.
Minimum Qualifications (Staff – salary range: $34.59-$54.47/hr)
- Time management
- Broadened perspective
- Critical thinking
- Problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in cybersecurity technologies and information systems
Minimum Qualifications (Senior – salary range: $47.32-$74.50/hr)
Demonstrated experience in information systems/security technologies and systems.
– and –
Demonstrated understanding of the eight CISSP domains.
– and –
Demonstrated understanding of Cybersecurity methods and techniques of information systems
- Demonstrated Active Directory administration experience.
- Demonstrated Windows systems server and system administration ability.
- Demonstrated experience with Powershell.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of Security Operations principles.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex system issues.
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills.
- Hands-on troubleshooting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable data privacy practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of load balancing, clustering, and caching procedures and processes.
- Experience with performance tuning and monitoring tools.
- Business process and reengineering experience, as well as an understanding of the relationship between processes and policies.
- Proven knowledge of development life cycle methodologies.
- Self motivated and directed.
Interact with others requiring the employee to communicate information.
– and –
Operate computers and other IT equipment requiring the ability to move fingers and hands.
– and –
See and read computer monitors and documents.
– and –
Remain sitting or standing for long periods of time to perform work on a computer, telephone, or other equipment.
Lake Park Building
West Valley City
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$47.32 – $74.50
We care about your well-being – mind, body, and spirit – which is why we provide our caregivers a generous benefits package that covers a wide range of programs to foster a sustainable culture of wellness that encompasses living healthy, happy, secure, connected, and engaged. Learn more about our comprehensive benefits package and our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cybersecurity Instructional Assistant Jobs at Per Scholas – Brooklyn, NY (On-site)
- Cybersecurity Technical Writer Jobs at COLSA – San Antonio, TX
- Cybersecurity Office Management Support Jobs at BAE Systems, Inc. – Reston, VA (On-site)
- Cybersecurity Intern Jobs at Frontier Technology – Huntsville, AL
- Cybersecurity Technician – Biomedical Engineering Jobs at Hawaii Pacific Health – Honolulu, HI (On-site)
- REMOTE – Cybersecurity Operations Analyst – Junior Jobs at Huntington National Bank – Ohio, United States (Remote)
- Cybersecurity Intern (Summer 2023) (Remote) Jobs at Collins Aerospace – Cedar Rapids, IA (Remote)
- Cyber Security Penetration Testing Jobs at Sonepar USA – Hamilton, NJ
- Cybersecurity Operations Jobs at JPMorgan Chase & Co. – Denver, CO
- Cyber Security Analyst Associate Jobs at Piper Companies – Springfield, VA
See More: 1,000+ Cybersecurity Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit imh.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.