Data Analyst jobs in Illinois, USA – Apply for Data Analyst Jobs at Sally Beauty – Danville, IL (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Leidos is a premier national engineering-based management consulting firm. We are seeking an experienced and motivated candidate to join our team as a Data Analyst. The position is ideal for a person with excellent technical skills and energy engineering experience. The position will be responsible for a range of tasks supporting the program needs with data management, data modeling, and data verification, while supporting the overall program goals and expectations.
This opportunity includes performing analytics, modeling, and report building: communicating technical issues within the project team while working closely with contractors, suppliers, and program staff. In addition, this position will research technology changes to support improvements to the energy efficiency program and develop new energy saving methods for electric and gas customers.
Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O’Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, travel may be required to the Peoria, IL and/or Collinsville, IL offices on a periodic basis.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Work with implementation teams to create a prioritized list of needs to improve the availability and presentation of business data.
- Use data to create models that depict trends in the Energy Efficiency Program and identify opportunities to effectively utilize program budget to meet program requirements.
- Work with managers to outline the specific data needs for each initiative.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state deliverable reporting requirements by performing data quality audits and analysis.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative Field (e.g., Economics, Statistics, Sciences, Engineering) with less than 2 years of related experience. High school diploma may be considered in lieu of a degree with an additional 6 years of related experience.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft tools
- Advanced experience with Excel, and other analytics tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to high-quality customer service
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Salesforce or other CRM knowledge preferred
- Data related Python or R experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets
- Focus on Process Improvement
Pay Range $38,350.00 – $59,000.00 – $79,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Data Analyst, Strategic Partnerships( Bangkok based) Jobs at Agoda – Oakland, CA
- Sr. Data Analyst Jobs at TMX Finance Family of Companies – Savannah, GA
- ESG Data Analyst (Hybrid) Jobs at Sunbelt Rentals, Inc. – Fort Mill, SC (On-site)
- SQL Data Analyst-Irving TX Jobs at WebTPA – Irving, TX
- SQL Data Analyst Jobs at Tachyon Technologies – United States (Remote)
- Data Analyst Jobs at Supermicro – San Jose, CA
- Online Data Analyst Jobs at TELUS International – Albuquerque, NM (Remote)
- Research Data Analyst Jobs at The Johns Hopkins University – Baltimore, MD
- Data Analyst Jobs at Robert Half – Cincinnati, OH
- Data Analyst – Supply Chain Jobs at The University of Kansas Health System – Lenexa, KS (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Data Analyst Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit leidos.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.