Target jobs in Minnesota, USA – Apply for Data Analyst Jobs at Target – Minneapolis, Minnesota. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Location: 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States, 55403-2542; job id: R0000200130
job family: Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics
schedule: Full time
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America’s leading retailers.
Behind one of the world’s best loved brands is a uniquely capable and brilliant team of analysts, scientists, product owners and engineers. The Target Data & Analytics team creates the tools and data products to sustainably educate and enable our business partners. Join Target’s Digital Product Analytics team where your goal will be to help the Digital Product team make impactful data-driven decisions. You will do this by becoming a trusted advisor to your partners through thought leadership, data acumen and effective storytelling. A role with Target’s Marketing and Digital Data Analytics team is a chance to help develop our in-house strength for getting the maximum value from Target’s many data assets. We see data as a product, and as an opportunity to refine our approach to the ever evolving retail landscape. Together, we create positive impact across Digital initiatives that require actionable insights, measurement, and analysis, to server our guests better.
About this career:
- This role is centered around data, analysis, metrics development, experimentation (A/B Testing) and its application to our websites and mobile apps
- Develop impactful visualizations and insights and be able to communicate them to business partners in a clear, compelling manner
- Build expertise in Data function and integrate with business partners and other data teams to accelerate the product development lifecycle
- Support creation of problem statement, approach, and the metrics and measurement strategy, including success criteria, to determine and improve the value of your work through a deep understanding of the business, business process, data ecosystem and rapid data mining
- Be self-directed and drive execution towards outcomes, learn business interdependencies, conduct detailed problem solving, use independent judgement and decision making to deliver as per product scope, provide inputs to establish product/ project timelines
- Measure success rate of how dashboard/analysis/insights are adapted into decision making, create feedback loops to enhance analysis
- Engage with learning forums to help increase awareness and adoption of current technical topics relevant for Data Analyst competency e.g. BI tools and technologies; Descriptive & inferential analytics
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance in a quantitative field; or strong equivalent experience
- Intermediate SQL experience writing complex queries
- Solid problem solving, analytical skills, and data curiosity
- Support conclusions with a clear, understandable story that leverages descriptive statistics, basic inferential statistics, and data visualizations
- Willingness to ask questions about business objectives and the measurement needs for a project workstream, and be able to measure objectives & key results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak to both business and technical teams, and translate ideas between them
- Knowledge of AB Testing methods, including statistical analysis
- Experience in analytics tools such as: SQL, Excel, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Python, R, Domo, Adobe Analytics (or Google Analytics) and/or equivalent technologies
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Target will provide reasonable accommodations (such as a qualified sign language interpreter or other personal assistance) with the application process upon your request as required to comply with applicable laws. If you have a disability and require assistance in this application process, please visit your nearest Target store or Distribution Center or reach out to Guest Services at 1-800-440-0680 for additional information.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Senior Cybersecurity Engineer Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Sr Engineer – Digital Checkout Team Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Lead Engineer – Digital Checkout Jobs at Target – Brooklyn Park, Minnesota
- Human Resources Expert Jobs at Target – Washington, Pennsylvania
- Executive Team Leader Human Resources (Assistant Manager HR) Springfield, PA Jobs at Target – Springfield, Pennsylvania
- Food DC – Sr Human Resources Manager – Lake City, FL Jobs at Target – Lake City, Florida
- Human Resources Expert Jobs at Target – Madison, Wisconsin
- Human Resources Expert Jobs at Target – Seattle, Washington
- Human Resources Expert Jobs at Target – Los Angeles, California
- Executive Team Leader Human Resources (Assistant Manager HR)- San Diego, CAV Jobs at Target – National City, California
See More: 1,000+ Target jobs in US,A – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit target.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.