Career Developers, Inc.
Data Engineer Jobs in New York, USA – Apply for Data Engineer (6 Mth + Contract) Job at Career Developers, Inc. – New York, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Refer a friend: Referral fee program
Data Engineer (6 Mth + Contract)
Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to define solutions for the use, extraction, and manipulation of data as driven by the business need for knowledge and decision making. The Data Engineer works in close collaboration with the Experience Analytics group to provide them with the data they need in the format that is optimal for making critical, real-time decisions.
- Audience selection
- Establish quality control measures to ensure accuracy of data and reports.
- Assist in the creation and documentation of database processes and business rules.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement in data accessibility and reporting as driven by the business needs.
- Participate in internal and client meetings to provide data strategy recommendations, knowledge and expertise.
- Work to automate data processes and reports.
- Write SQL queries and design data flows to facilitate campaign development and deployment.
- Assist with mentoring and training junior staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technology field.
- 2-5 years of experience in an analytics or technology role.
- Prior experience with an advertising or consulting agency, a plus.
- Strong drive to improve and learn new skills.
- Able to write complex SQL statements and map relational database structure.
- Any data-related certifications, such as SQL, SAS, etc., are an advantage.
- Strong experience in MS Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to deliver work within tight timelines, to budget and with high quality.
- Experience managing large data extraction and manipulation.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and first-rate interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Experience with audience management tools such as Adobe Campaign, Unica, Redpoint, etc
- Expierence with ESP such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.
- Experience with BI tools such as Tableau, Domo, QlikView, GoodData, Looker, etc., are an advantage.
- Experience R, Python or other analytical platforms.
Desired Skills and Experience
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Cloud Database Engineer – SQL Job at WorkForce Software – United States Remote
- Office Manager/Receptionist Job at Fidelity TalentSource – Boston, MA
- Front Office Manager Job at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards – Baltimore, MD
- Office Manager Job at Aspen Dental – Oro Valley, AZ
- HR & Office Manager Job at Yousician – New York, NY
- Office Manager/Lead Receptionist Job at VCA Animal Hospitals – Longmeadow, MA
- HR Operations Manager Job at Robin Healthcare – Dallas, TX Remote
- Sales Operations Manager Job at Oyster – San Francisco, CA Remote
- Rooms Operations Manager Job at La Colombe d’Or Hotel & Restaurant – Houston, TX
- Overnight Operations Manager Job at Foot Locker – McLean, VA
See More: 1,000+ Data Engineer Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www1.jobdiva.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.