Peapod Digital Labs
Data science jobs in Illinois, USA. – Apply for Data Science Co-Op Jobs at Peapod Digital Labs – Chicago, IL. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
What’s Our Dish
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs (PDL) is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that powers the eCommerce and digital strategies for the Great Local Brands of Ahold Delhaize USA. Accelerating growth in digital and personalization capabilities, PDL is an innovation lab focused on meeting the changing needs of customers, regardless of when, where, and how consumers choose to shop.
Browse The Aisles
A co-op position with our Data Science team is a great way to get hands on experience and mentorship with industry-leading personalization algorithms. This position is an opportunity to collaborate with a fast-growing and globally focused network of data scientists, machine learning engineers, and AI practitioners developing novel approaches to personalization and recommender engines. You will be very hands on and will actively contribute to our code base and algorithm brainstorms.
Recipe for Success – What’s “in store” for the role
- Create algorithms to better personalize every customer touch point
- Develop our core algorithms with strong methodological rigor
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, and potential biases of modeling components
- Assist Machine Learning Engineers in the development of SDKs for rapid prototyping and deployment of algorithms
- Build robust experimentation algorithms to continually improve existing algorithms
The Essentials In Your Cart – The Required Ingredients
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship now or in the future (including OPT)
- Enrolled in school at the start of the co-op (June 21st – December 17th)
- Located in one of our office locations – preference to candidates located in Chicago (IL), Quincy (MA), and Salisbury (NC)
Extra Spices – What you should bring to the table
- Strong coding ability in Python. Knowledge of other languages is a bonus!
- Familiarity with IDEs, we use PyCharm
- Understanding of the following ML concepts:
- Regression, classification, clustering, and time series algorithms
- Hyperparameter tuning and model selection
- Collaborative filtering
- Linear and scalar algebra
- Causal inference modeling
- Deep learning
Join Us at Our Table
Peapod Digital Labs is a forward-thinking company with a strong legacy of innovation. We recognize who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees, including: great health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, and generous and flexible paid time off.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Data Science Support Engineer Job at BioIntelliSense, Inc – Golden, CO
- Program Manager (Data Scientist) Job at Federal Aviation Administration – Hale’s, NH
- Data Scientist Job at Genworth – Raleigh, NC
- Director, Global Data Science Lead Job at Mondelēz International – East Hanover, NJ
- Reston Data Science Tutor Job at Varsity Tutors, a Nerdy Company – Reston, VA
- Data Scientist Job at Warner Music Group – New York, NY
- Data Scientist Job at Insurify – Cambridge, MA
- Principal Associate, Data Science Job at Capital One – McLean, VA
- Senior Consultant, Data Scientist Job at CloudPareto – Arlington, VA
- Welder – 1st Shift Job at Wagman – York, PA
See More: 1,000+ Data science Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit aholddelhaizeapply.appvault.com.