Data science jobs in New Jersey, USA – Apply for Data Scientist Jobs at GalaxE.Solutions – Morris Plains, NJ (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Captures, mines, manages, and analyzes big data sets using state-of-the-art techniques, such as natural language processing, cluster analysis, image analysis, pattern recognition, predictive modeling, visualization, and/or other applicable methods.
- Develops, tests, trains, and implements models; continuously refines models based on performance and outcome and operationalizes feasible solutions.
- Researches, examines, and develops mathematical, statistical and/or machine learning models to predict outcomes, which may include the use of linear regression models, decision trees, random forest, and other applicable methods; models and frames scenarios that affect critical organizational processes and/or decisions.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand organizational needs; identifies relevant data sources for information.
- Visualizes and reports data findings to stakeholders utilizing various visual formats; compiles and presents complex information for audiences at varying levels of technical understanding.
- Processes, cleanses, and verifies the integrity and reliability of data used for analysis; uses iterative processes and validates findings.
- Selects features for data mining, which may include building and optimizing classifiers using machine-learning techniques; explores, examines, and extracts data from multiple internal and external data sources to find hidden insights and correlations.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate data collection and storage systems, programs, and procedures for building analytic systems; ensures accurate and efficient data management.
- Champions the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire institution and at operational, managerial, and executive levels.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; at least 3 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Minimum of 3 years of Python coding experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience doing data analysis, data exploration, machine learning model development
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on variety of database systems and AWS
GalaxE is a professional IT services firm that specializes in platform-driven solutions and the use of automation to achieve enterprise business transformation and mission-critical change for some of the largest companies in the world. Using our proprietary solution set, GxFource®, we apply machine learning techniques and predictive analytics tools as part of a broad artificial intelligence strategy that provides effective impact and data-driven business transformation.
- Prolonged periods of remaining stationary at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift to 15 lbs., as needed
- Must be able to work on-site (corporate/client offices), as needed (not applicable for 100% remote roles)
- Occasionally required to bend, kneel, crouch, and reach overhead.
- Hand-eye coordination necessary to operate computers and various pieces of office equipment.
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, the ability to tolerate fluorescent lighting, and the ability to adjust focus.
Employees must be able to perform the physical requirements of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees requiring accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs, absent undue hardship.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Data Scientist, E-commerce Risk Control, TikTok-US-Tech Services Jobs at TikTok – Los Angeles, CA
- Data Scientist – Quantitative Services Sr Professional Jobs at Bank of America – Charlotte, NC
- Data Scientist Jobs at Apex Systems – Charlotte Metro (On-site)
- Data Scientist Jobs at RADISH CONSULTANTS – United States (Remote)
- Data Scientist Jobs at MSA – The Safety Company – Cranberry, PA
- Femcare R&D Data Scientist Jobs at Procter & Gamble – Cincinnati, OH (On-site)
- Data Scientist – Marketing Mix Modeling Team Jobs at PNC – Pittsburgh, PA
- Associate Data Scientist Jobs at Advance Auto Parts – Raleigh, NC (Remote)
- Data Science Analyst I or II Jobs at Mather Economics – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Data Scientist, Supply Chain Jobs at KBI Biopharma – Durham, NC
See More: 1,000+ Data science Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs-galaxe.icims.com.