Data science jobs in United States Remote. – Apply for Data Scientist – ML / NLP Jobs at HG Insights – United States Remote. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
We offer a competitive salary, growth potential, and a casual yet professional environment. Get your sweat on at one of our fitness classes or go for a run along the beach which is two blocks away. You can find employees riding bikes to lunch in the funk zone or hanging out in one of our collaboration spaces. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done attitude, yet we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we work very hard, we also enjoy all that the Santa Barbara coast has to offer. This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
What You’ll Do:
We are looking for a data scientist or machine learning engineer with software development or data engineering background to join our research team which reports directly to the CTO. We are a rapidly growing company with small focused engineering teams that deliver innovative features to a fast-growing market. We build big-data systems utilizing cutting edge technologies and solutions that allow for our engineers to continuously learn and develop while shipping amazing products.
- Experience implementing Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing solutions using a variety of modern techniques including statistical models, linear regression, KNN, SVD, TF-IDF, Random Forest, SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Trees
- Experience with topic modeling, clustering and general data wrangling to build training sets and/or look for patterns in data.
- Self-learner, hacker, technology advocate who can work on anything
- Amazing engineering skills, you’re on your way to be one of the best engineers you know
- You can architect, design, code, test, and mentor others
- Experience working with interesting and successful projects
- Thrive in a fast-growing environment
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Conduct cutting edge research and experiments in and around machine learning, text classification, entity linking, and entity extraction and other related projects
- Help plan for productization of successful experiments working closely with CTO and other key stakeholders
- Scaling machine learning and NLP projects to run against large datasets in virtualized environments.
- You will collaborate with Product Development Teams to build the most effective solutions in areas such as recommenders, ICP models, text classifiers to support company and persona level business intelligence use cases
- You will work on ideas from different team members as well as your own
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, planning sessions, encourage others, and collaborate at a rapid pace
What You’ll Need:
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Experience Natural Language Processing, preferably in a commercial setting.
- Experience building Logistic Regression Models
- Proficient in Python and Jupyter as well as related data science libraries (such as Scikit-learn, NLTK, SpaCy, Tensorflow, FastText, BERT)
- Experience in Java or Scala recommended
- Experience with MySQL, ElasticSearch, ESB, Hadoop, Spark, or other related data processing/database technologies
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, ELB, etc.)
- Experience with web services using REST
- Coding experience in large distributed environments with multiple endpoints and complex interactions
- Comfortable in an agile development environment
- Understanding and have real world experience using design patterns
Our Santa Barbara office is open! Employees are welcome to work from the office on a voluntary basis. We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Data Science Vice President Jobs at Storm4 – San Francisco Bay Area (On-site)
- Data Scientist, Marketing Jobs at Amazon – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Data Science Manager, Small Business Group Jobs at Meta – Seattle, WA
- Data Science Intern Jobs at Mobinity Global – Colorado, United States (On-site)
- Data Science Postdoctoral Fellowship Jobs at Sandia National Laboratories – Livermore, CA
- Data Scientist – IoT Innovation & Edge Computing Jobs at McDonald’s – Romeoville, IL
- Senior Data Scientist – Data Venture MLOps Jobs at Walmart – Dallas, TX
- Data Scientist, New Grad Jobs at Micron Technology – Boise, ID
- Data Scientist, Employee Relations Jobs at Amazon – Washington County, OR
- Data Science Intern Jobs at Mobinity Global – Oregon, United States Remote
See More: 1,000+ Data science Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit hginsights.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.