Data science jobs in North Carolina, USA – Apply for Data Scientist, Supply Chain Jobs at KBI Biopharma – Durham, NC. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Responsible for the creation and maintenance of a reporting repository to assist the supply chain department with valuable data-based platform on which to make decisions. The Data Scientist will utilize their analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets. They then use this information to develop data-driven solutions to difficult business challenges.
- Key responsibilities include create innovated solutions to meet business needs, resolve and debug reporting issues, support stakeholders through offering process and program data, design reporting layouts and determine the best way to offer data to end users, implement business processes on reporting development and maintenance, translate complex concepts to make them understandable by different audiences, and design, code, and test customized SQL reports for MS Dynamics GP, ASCTrac, and SAP.
- S/he will ensure that data is clearly defined, consistent, available, and recoverable. Work with users and system owners to implement new reports and improve existing ones, meeting developing business needs and driving efficiency while conforming to regulatory requirements for data integrity and security. Develop, enhance, and maintain scripts or programs including, but not limited to, automation of typical or repetitive tasks such as backups, production to non-production data refresh, extract/transform/load (ETL) processes, analytics, and refinement.
- Develop, document, and implement reporting systems of high availability and quality based on user and system owner needs.
- Ensure data availability to the right user in the correct format in a timely manner.
- Determine, document, and enforce reporting procedures, policies, and standards.
- Provide data integrity and security through robust and tested disaster recovery and access control processes.
- Maintain database performance and reliability through parameter tuning, hardware upgrades, software patches, and new release implementation.
- Prepare users by conducting training, troubleshoot and resolve user issues, provide information as needed to maximize use of systems.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by keeping current with professional publications, attending workshops, and benchmarking state of the art practices.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in a scientific/engineering discipline, with 10 or more years of industrial experience, or equivalent.
- Considerable experience in relation database management systems (RDBMS) including Oracle, MS SQL Server, or MySQL as well as exposure to NoSQL database systems such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of biotech or pharmaceutical industry practices and regulations, or work history within other regulated industries is highly desired.
- Demonstrated project management ability with good written and oral communication skills is required.
Salary: 66,000 – 80,000 K
Salary range provided per current averages and expectations. The salary and job title for this opening will be based on the selected candidate’s qualifications and experience and may be outside this range. KBI has a robust total rewards strategy which includes an annual bonus structure for all employees, medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid PTO and holidays, 401K matching with 100% vesting in 60 days and employee recognition programs.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. (KBI) is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace. Any employee entering a KBI site located in the US must either (1) have provided proof of full vaccination (as defined by the CDC) with a COVID-19 vaccination which has been granted FDA approval or Emergency Use Authorization; or (2) perform weekly COVID-19 testing with negative test results.
KBI Biopharma, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer and actively seeks to diversify its work force. Therefore, all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status, are strongly encouraged to apply.
I understand that neither the completion of this application nor any other part of my consideration for employment establishes any obligation for KBI Biopharma, Inc. to hire me. If I am hired, I understand that either KBI Biopharma, Inc. or I can terminate my employment at any time and for any reason, with or without cause and without prior notice. I understand that no representative of KBI Biopharma, Inc. has the authority to make any assurance to the contrary.
I attest with my signature below that I have given to KBI Biopharma, Inc. true and complete information on this application. No requested information has been concealed. I authorize KBI Biopharma, Inc. to contact references provided for employment reference checks. If any information I have provided is untrue, or if I have concealed material information, I understand that this will constitute cause for the denial of employment or immediate dismissal.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Data Scientist II – Natural Language Processing (NLP) Jobs at Bank of America – Atlanta, GA
- Data Scientist Jobs at Equifax – Atlanta, GA
- Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics Jobs at PNC – Pittsburgh, PA
- Data Scientist, Supply Chain Jobs at KBI Biopharma – Boulder, CO
- Data Scientist – Analytics, US Safety Jobs at TikTok – Los Angeles, CA
- Data Scientist I Jobs at Gilead Sciences – United States (Remote)
- Data Scientist I Jobs at GM Financial – Fort Worth, TX
- Senior Data Scientist Jobs at LiveRamp – United States (Remote)
- Data Scientist Jobs at Dice – United States (Remote)
- Data Scientist Consultant – Emerging Solutions Jobs at UBS – Nashville, TN (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Data science Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit jsrglobal.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.