Fedex jobs in Louisiana, USA – Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Alexandria, Louisiana. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link.
High School Diploma/GED.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Ability to lift 50 Lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Good human relations and communication skills.
Non-covered safety sensitive position. Neat appearance since customer contact is required. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. Must be licensed for type of vehicle assigned.
Full Time NonDOT Driver
Monday 735-1900 off Tuesday Wed-Friday 840-1900 off Sat/Sun
PERMANENT FULL TIME POSITION WITH OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT!
Our positions come with great benefits: * Hourly rate $18.71 * Minimum of 35 hours a week guaranteed * Medical, Dental & Vision benefits * Paid time off * 401K (8% Company match) * Tuition assistance up to $5250 per calendar year * Promote from within philosophy * Vacation and Holiday pay * Airline Discounts * Nationwide career opportunities * Training and growth opportunities to build a career
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled EmployerFedEx Express prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Delivery Driver/DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Raynham, Massachusetts
- Casual Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Williston, Vermont
- Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Costa Mesa, California
- Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Phoenix, Arizona
- Ops Manager – Station Jobs at FedEx Ground – Londonderry, New Hampshire
- Warehouse Worker Jobs at FedEx Supply Chain – Columbus, OhioWarehouse Worker Jobs at FedEx Supply Chain – Columbus, Ohio
- Sr Operations Admin Jobs at FedEx Ground – Middleborough, Massachusetts
- Part Time Dangerous Goods Agent Jobs at FedEx Express – Irondale, Alabama
- Full Time Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Homewood, Alabama
- Sr Diesel Mechanic / Technician Jobs at FedEx Freight – South Bend, Indiana
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.