Fedex jobs in Nevada, USA – Apply for Delivery Driver Jobs at FedEx Express – Reno, Nevada. See job descriptions, requirements, and the link.
High school diploma/GED.Minimum Experience
Six (6) months courier experience preferred. Must be able to demonstrate area knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Ability to lift 50 lbs. Ability to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs with appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Good human relations and verbal communication skills. Thorough knowledge of the station’s service area preferred. Demonstrated skills in adaptability, dependability, and excellent courier methods.
Neat appearance since customer contact is required. Must meet and maintain the qualifications as outlined in the federal motor carrier safety regulations. Requires medical exam in accordance with FMCSA or FAA regulations. Note: there are specific requirements for any employee that operates a company vehicle. Please refer to policy 4-48 for exact job requirements. Must obtain and maintain a valid drivers license in accordance with your state requirements for type of vehicle assigned and have good driving record as outlined in policy. Non-covered safety sensitive position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Full Time Courier/Swing Driver/DOT/ Monday – Friday / 6:00am to 6:00pm
FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.
Are you looking for a company that provides a safe, diverse and rewarding environment where employees have opportunities to grow and succeed?
Are you looking for a company that provides benefits, competitive pay and opportunities to develop your skills into a rewarding career?
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
We’re excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled EmployerFedEx Express prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- PT PM Sr Svc Agent/Non-DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Lubbock, Texas
- Part Time Dangerous Goods Agent/Non-DOT Jobs at FedEx Express – Louisville, Colorado
- Casual Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Hebron, Kentucky
- Customs Trade Coordinator – 2nd Shift Jobs at FedEx Express – Memphis, Tennessee
- Package Handler & Shuttle Driver (DOT) Jobs at FedEx Express – Gainesville, Florida
- Material Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Newark, New Jersey
- Casual Warehouse Package Handler Jobs at FedEx Express – Los Angeles, California
- Team Leader Part-Time Jobs at FedEx Freight – Saint Clair, Missouri
- Customs Trade Coordinator (Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm) Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Customs Trade Agent Jobs at FedEx Logistics – Indianapolis, Indiana
See More: 1,000+ FedEx jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit careers.fedex.com.