Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Oklahoma, United States. – Apply for Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DOK1 – Amazon Jobs – Oklahoma City, OK. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: : 210076192
Job Title: Delivery Station Liaison.
The address for this role, is: 4401 East Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK 73131
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Sunday-Thursday 11:00AM-8:00PM
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
– Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
– Upholding company values in working with every customer
– Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
– Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
– Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
– Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
– Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
– Working a flexible, full time schedule (40+ hours per week)
– Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
– Performing the following tasks:
• Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
• Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DTU3 – Amazon Jobs – Chandler, AZ
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – Station – City, State, Country Amazon Jobs – American Fork, UT
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DBA7 – Amazon Jobs – Hagerstown, MD
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DIL8 – Amazon Jobs – Addison, IL
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DAE3 – Amazon Jobs – Hazel Township, PA
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DDE9 – Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Applied Scientist – Robotics AI Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. Sales Compensation Strategy Lead – Atlanta Amazon Jobs – Atlanta, Georgia
- Sr. Sales Compensation Strategy Lead – Denver Amazon Jobs – Denver, CO
- Manufacturing Engineer, Amazon Robotics Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.