Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DSE8 – Amazon Jobs – Bremerton, WA. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 210076751
Job Title: Delivery Station Liaison.
The address for this role, is: 7555 Airport Way SW,Bremerton, WA, 98312
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Tuesday-Saturday 11:00AM-8:00PM
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
– Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
– Upholding company values in working with every customer
– Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
– Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
– Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
– Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
– Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
– Working a flexible, full time schedule (40+ hours per week)
– Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
– Performing the following tasks:
• Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
• Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- User Experience Designer , Selling Partner Support Amazon Jobs – Boston/Cambridge Area, MA
- Sr Program Manager – Grocery Quality Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- F3 Internal Communications Lead Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- IT Equip Coord Amazon Jobs – Carencro, LA
- Solution Acceleration Engr, DoD Amazon Jobs – Herndon Area, VA
- Cloud Support Engineer I – Storage and Content Delivery Amazon Jobs – Dallas/Fort Worth Area, TX
- Manufacturing Engineer – Space Mech Assembly, Manufacturing Engineering Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Migration Bus. Dev. Lead Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Registered Pharmacy Technician Amazon Jobs – Miami, FL
- Certified Pharmacy Technician amazon Jobs – Miami, FL
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.