Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in New York State, United States – Apply for Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DYO2- Amazon Jobs – Bronx, NY. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 220084183
Job Title: Delivery Station Liaison.
The address for this role, is: 1055 Bronx River Avenue, Bronx, NY 10472
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, will be: Sunday-Thursday 11:00AM-8:00PM
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:
– Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
– Upholding company values in working with every customer
– Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
– Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
– Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
– Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
– Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
– Working a flexible, full time schedule (40+ hours per week)
– Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
– Performing the following tasks:
• Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
• Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
• Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist- Pipeline Project Management and Program Evaluation Jobs at Spectrum Health – Grand Rapids, MI (On-site)
- Delivery Station Liaison – Full Time (40 Hours) – DAU2 – Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Learning Experience Design Manager, Leader Development Products Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Software Development Engineer (Fargate), AWS Fargate Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Sr. HRBP, Legal , Sr. HRBP, Legal Amazon Jobs – Arlington Area, VA
- Sr. Product Manager, Middle Mile Amazon Jobs – Bellevue, Washington
- Data Engineer, Treasury Technology Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- Sr. Program Manager, Consumer Talent Development Amazon Jobs – Nashville, TN
- Sr. Program Manager, Consumer Talent Development Amazon Jobs – New York Area, NY
- Sr. Program Manager, Consumer Talent Development Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.