Delivery Station Liaison Jobs South Carolina, USA – Apply for Part-Time Amazon Delivery Station Liaison Team Member – DSC4 – Hanahan, SC. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Delivery Station Liaison Team Member – DSC4
Job ID: 210055327
Job Type: Part-time
Required shift times: The schedule for this rolewill be provided upon offer.
Location: 7409 Magi Road, Hanahan, SC 29410
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
This is a Part-Time (20-29 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 20-29 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:-
- Communicating with customers directly in-person, by phone and by email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
Upholding company values in working with every customer
- Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible, part time schedule (20-29 hours per week)
- Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
Performing the following tasks:
- Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
- Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DBU1 – Tonawanda, NY
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Tonawanda, NY
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Kenosha, WI
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Middletown, DE
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – White Marsh, MD
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Edgewood, MD
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – East Grand Rapids, MI
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Caledonia, MI
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Reading, PS
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Gouldsboro, PS
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.