Delivery Station Liaison Jobs South Carolina, USA – Apply for Part-Time Amazon Delivery Station Liaison Team Member – DSC4 – Hanahan, SC. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Delivery Station Liaison Team Member – DSC4
Job ID: 210055327
Job Type: Part-time
Required shift times: The schedule for this rolewill be provided upon offer.
Location: 7409 Magi Road, Hanahan, SC 29410
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
This is a Part-Time (20-29 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 20-29 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will help improve the customer experience by providing real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Liaison, you will be responsible for:-
- Communicating with customers directly in-person, by phone and by email
- Empathizing with and prioritizing customer needs
Upholding company values in working with every customer
- Resolving issues and setting appropriate expectations with customers
- Clearly understanding and responding appropriately to the issues that customers present
- Consistently composing a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response to customers
- Approaching problems logically and with good judgment to ensure the appropriate customer outcome
- Making quick and effective decisions on behalf of the customer
- Working a flexible, part time schedule (20-29 hours per week)
- Working from inside an Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivery station
Performing the following tasks:
- Carry, lift, push and pull up to 49 pounds
- Stand, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours long
- Work in an environment where the noise level varies (personal protective equipment provided)
- Work in an environment where the temperature may vary
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, window navigation and instant messenger tools
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience working on a merchandising/brand ambassador team
- Demonstrates integrity and has track-record of earning trust
- Delivery Station Liaison – Part Time (20-29 Hours) – DBU1 – Tonawanda, NY
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Tonawanda, NY
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Kenosha, WI
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Middletown, DE
- Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – White Marsh, MD
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Edgewood, MD
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – East Grand Rapids, MI
- Seasonal Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Caledonia, MI
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Reading, PS
- Warehouse Team Member Job at Amazon – Gouldsboro, PS
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.