Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon Warehouse Jobs Wallingford, Connecticut, USA – Apply for Delivery Warehouse Team Member Jobs at Amazon – Wallingford, CT. See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job Position: Delivery Warehouse Team Member
Job ID: 210055065
Job Type: Part time / Full Time
Required shift times: Overnight, Early Morning, Day, Evening, Weekend
Location: Wallingford, Connecticut, USA
Job opportunities vary by location. We update postings daily with open positions.
Hourly pay rate: $15.25 – $16.40
Deadline: Immediate openings available now.
Join Amazon and become part of the dedicated team that gets orders ready for people relying on Amazon’s service. Earn a competitive wage while learning new skills. Stay active in this fast-paced warehouse environment.
Depending on your location, you’ll have the option to choose from part-time and full-time roles with early morning, day, and night shifts. Choose the role and shift times that work best for you.
In this role, you’ll work 12 hour shifts for up to 39 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times. Extra hours may be added to your schedule, depending on business activity. Flexibility is key.
In this full-time role, you’ll work 10 hour shifts for 40 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times. Extra hours may be added to your schedule, depending on business activity. Flexibility is key.
In this part-time role, you’ll work 3 – 5 shifts for 15 – 24 hours per week. Shift times will vary to ensure we meet customer-promised delivery times. Flexibility is key.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to read and speak English for safety purposes.
What this job will be like:
Be on the last stop before we deliver customer smiles! Delivery Station Team Members receive trucks full of orders then prepare them for delivery. As part of this team, you’ll load conveyor belts and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. Plus, you’ll get to use the latest Amazon technology, like smartphones and handheld devices, to scan and sort the orders. These duties can rotate throughout the day, making each day a little different.
Reasons you’ll love working here:
- Health and safety is the top priority: We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings to keep people healthy.
- Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable pay check when you work for Amazon.
- Career development: Many of our entry-level warehouse employees become leaders in operations, HR, and other areas. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- Teamwork environment: Work is more fun when you are part of a great team.
- Variety every day: Your days will keep you busy with different types of work.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Link to apply
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Warehouse Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
To apply for this job please visit amazon.force.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.