Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Dental Assistant jobs in Pennsylvania, USA – Apply for Dental Assistant – Selinsgrove Center Jobs at Commonwealth of Pennsylvania – Snyder County, PA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
- Full-time employment.
- Work hours are 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday – Friday, with 30-minute lunch.
- Travel and Overtime: As needed.
- May change based on operational needs.
- FREE PARKING!
- The Department of Human Services provides excellent benefits, pay increases, paid leave and holidays, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
- Salary: In some cases, the starting salary may be non-negotiable.
- You will receive further communication regarding this position via email. Check your email, including spam/junk folders, for these notices.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, TRAINING & ELIGIBILITY
- One year of experience in a dental office or clinic; or
- Successful completion of an accredited Dental Assisting certificate program; or
- An equivalent combination of experience and training.
Necessary Special Requirement:
- Successful completion of the Radiation Health and Safety (RHS) Exam as required by the Pennsylvania State Board of Dentistry.
- You must meet the PA residency requirement. For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency.
- You must be able to perform essential job functions.
- A conditional offer of employment will require satisfactory completion of a medical examination.
- This position falls under the provisions of the Older Adult Protective Services Act.
- Under the Act, a conditional offer of employment will require submission and approval of satisfactory criminal history reports, including but not limited to, PA State Police and FBI clearance.
How to Apply:
- Resumes, cover letters, and similar documents will not be reviewed, and the information contained therein will not be considered for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the position. Information to support your eligibility for the position must be provided on the application (i.e., relevant, detailed experience/education).
- If you are claiming education in your answers to the supplemental application questions, you must attach a copy of your college transcripts for your claim to be accepted toward meeting the minimum requirements. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Your application must be submitted by the posting closing date. Late applications and other required materials will not be accepted.
- Failure to comply with the above application requirements may eliminate you from consideration for this position.
- Pennsylvania law (51 Pa. C.S.
- 7103) provides employment preference for qualified veterans for appointment to many state and local government jobs. To learn more about employment preferences for veterans, go to www.employment.pa.gov/Additional%20Info/Pages/default.aspx and click the Veterans’ Preference tab or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Telecommunications Relay Service (TRS):
- 711 (hearing and speech disabilities or other individuals).
The Commonwealth is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. The Commonwealth values inclusion as we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most qualified people to serve the citizens of Pennsylvania. The Commonwealth does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religious creed, ancestry, union membership, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, AIDS or HIV status, disability, or any other categories protected by applicable federal or state law. All diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.EXAMINATION INFORMATION
- Completing the application, including all supplemental questions, serves as your exam for this position. No additional exam is required at a test center (also referred to as a written exam).
- Your score is based on the detailed information you provide on your application and in response to the supplemental questions.
- Your score is valid for this specific posting only.
- You must provide complete and accurate information or:
- your score may be lower than deserved.
- you may be disqualified.
- You may only apply/test once for this posting.
- Your results will be provided via email.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Dental Hygienist – Wall Street Jobs at Tend – New York, NY (On-site)
- Dental Hygienist Jobs at Heartland Dental – Orlando, FL (On-site)
- Dental Hygienist – Buckhead Jobs at Tend – Atlanta, GA (On-site)
- Dental Assistant Jobs at BJC HealthCare – St Louis, MO
- Dental Hygienist Jobs at gpac – Seattle, WA (On-site)
- Dental Hygienist Jobs at Tandym Group – Piscataway, NJ (On-site)
- DENTAL HYGIENIST – Dentistry Ohio City Jobs at The MetroHealth System (Cleveland, OH) – Cleveland, OH (On-site)
- Dental Hygienist Jobs at Heartland Dental – Round Rock, TX (On-site)
- Registered Dental Hygienist Jobs at gpac – San Leandro, CA (On-site)
- Dental Hygiene Assistant Jobs at Dental Care Alliance – The Woodlands, TX (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Dental Hygienist Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.governmentjobs.com.