Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for Design Recruiter Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1642398
Job Title: Design Recruiter.
We are currently seeking an experienced Design Recruiter to support the hiring and critical recruiting programs for our growing US teams. In this role you will oversee the hiring for various creative and core business teams across Prime Video and Amazon Studios. You will leverage your domain knowledge and experience to create sustainable programs that support the long term success and investment in talent for the US market.
· Recruit passive design candidates and gauge both skillset and chemistry of candidates for fit and motivation.
· Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
· Conduct in-depth portfolio reviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate, in writing, recruiting plans with a clear deliverable, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Interview candidates within the framework of the design job family specifications and competencies.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, employment brand, and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
The Design Recruiting team is a group of recruiters who support business partners across Alexa, Devices and Services, Prime Video, Amazon Studios, and Advertising. The Amazon Design Community and design recruiting partners meet and collaborate on a regular basis working together on key programs and initiatives. Our team recruits for a wide range of unique opportunities including UX Design, Research, Design Technology, Voice User Interface, Generative Design, Gaming, Wearables, Art Direction, Visual Design, and more. We have high-standards, strong processes, and are always looking for new ways to innovate. We have an innovative, fast-paced environment where we roll up our sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
Inclusive Team Culture
As a team, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which reminds team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
It isn’t about which hours you spend at home or at work; it’s about the flow you establish that brings energy to both parts of your life. We offer flexibility and encourage you to find your own balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship & Career Growth
We care about your career growth too. Whether your goals are to explore new technologies, take on bigger opportunities, or get to the next level, we’ll help you get there. Our business is growing fast and our people will grow with it.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· 3+ years of recruiting experience
· 3+ years of experience in passive candidate generation
· 5+ years of recruiting experience partnering strategically with Senior Manager and/or Director level leaders.
· 5+ years of experience working with CRM, ATS, or related applicant tracking software systems and analytics tools.
· 2+ years’ experience recruiting mid to high-level UX Design or UX Researcher talent in competitive markets.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to create and execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, networking, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement.
Other Related Jobs:
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.