Amazon.com Services LLC
Amazon jobs in Washington State, United States. – Apply for DevOps System Development Engineer; Amazon.com Services Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington. See the description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Job ID: 1728376
Job Title: DevOps System Development Engineer.
Amazon’s Intelligent Cloud Control team is looking for a Systems Development Engineer to join our team!
Our team is responsible for hosting Amazon’s websites, which includes all of Amazon’s global marketplaces and partner portals as well as consumer experiences like Kindle, Alexa, Amazon Video, and the Mobile Application. Not only do we help deliver the html that delights our customers, we make sure that all underlying transactions are processed hitch-free. This includes payments, contracts, returns, inventory, and notifications. In short, we perform cloud infrastructure management at the biggest scale in the known universe. We also look good doing it.
We’re a diverse international team made up of engineers, developers, administrators and managers. We’re obsessed with operational quality, security, reducing cost, increasing availability and keeping the largest eCommerce infrastructure purring.
We’re looking for a Systems Development Engineer who is inventive, who understands operational excellence, and who can work to scale.
A big part of our job is creating and updating strategic DevOps tools built on AWS technology. We use these tools across Amazon to deploy, monitor and operate the hundreds of thousands of services that power our highly distributed architecture. Our tools include orchestration, predictive analytics, monitoring, problem diagnosis and automated repair. These let us deploy configurations that intelligently manage how traffic flows through our highly distributed architecture to our delighted customers.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience working with Linux systems
• Experience with network fundamentals (including load balancers, switches, routers, etc.)
• Ability to design, implement, maintain and deploy components that solve problems in a complex ecosystem.
• Coding experience
• Strong written & verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to both technical & non-technical individuals
• Experience with managing AWS infrastructure
• Experience with eCommerce retail website
• Detail-oriented, passionate, and able to deliver results.
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Sr Human Resources Assistant Amazon Jobs – Phoenix Area, AZ
- Social Media Program Manager, AWS Brand Marketing Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Business Intelligence Eng I Amazon Jobs – Seattle, Washington
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – Culver City, CA
- Senior Software Development Engineer – Art19 Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Area Manager Amazon Jobs – Salt Lake City, UT
- Senior Product Manager – Tech, Machine Learning Amazon Jobs – San Francisco, California
- Sr. ASIC Design Engineer Amazon Jobs – Austin, TX
- GNSS Flight Dynamics Engineer Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
- Principal TPM Amazon Jobs – Redmond, WA
See More: 1,000+ Amazon Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.