The Walt Disney Studios
Coordinator jobs in California, USA – Apply for Digital Marketing Coordinator Job at The Walt Disney Studios – Burbank, CA. See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
A dedicated, dynamic digital marketing coordinator with a passion for social media and a strong understanding of the digital media landscape is needed for the Walt Disney Studios Digital Marketing team. This is a fast-paced, detail orientated position that requires creativity, organization and communication at a very high level. This position requires some non-traditional working hours (early morning/weekends), including premieres, screenings & junkets.
The position will support the Senior Manager and Manager across all titles on the development and execution of comprehensive digital campaigns.
- Works closely with the Digital Marketing team members to, execute creative, paid media and social tactics based on the overall digital strategy and campaign
- Oversees posting of all social content for multiple profiles within Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok along with emerging social platforms
- Creates in close collaboration with team members a defined social editorial calendar for all digital platforms and across multiple Disney+ and theatrical titles
- Delivers all creative and social assets for paid media campaigns
- Tracks and distributes all campaign assets for debuts and cross promotion opportunities for synergy partners
- Assists with the asset management and deliveries for materials for global debuts and global content for the markets
- Bachelor’s degree plus relevant internship experience.
- Hands-on experience creating/executing successful multi-platform digital marketing/media campaigns
- Strong working knowledge of social media, digital ad inventory and mobile behaviors/opportunities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite highly desirable
- DoubleClick and other rich media platforms
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative copywriting experience and visual design skills
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Warehouse Coordinator Job at Texcam Inc. – Houston, TX
- Cashier Job at RITE AID – Muskegon, MI
- Digital Account Coordinator – Client Strategy Job at Amsive Digital – United States Remote
- Billing Coordinator Job at Vistar, A PFG Company – Greensboro, NC
- Legal Project Coordinator Job at Baker McKenzie – Washington, DC
- Finance Coordinator Job at VizSense – Dallas-Fort Worth MetroplexJOB
- Data Engineer- W2 contract Job at Avanade – Philadelphia, PA Remote
- Azure Data Engineer – Denver Job at Avanade – Denver, CO
- Data Engineer (6 Mth + Contract) Job at Career Developers, Inc. – New York, NY
- Cloud Database Engineer – SQL Job at WorkForce Software – United States Remote
See More: 1,000+ Coordinator Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit xjobs.brassring.com.