Omni Hotels & Resorts
Dishwasher jobs in Virginia, USA – Apply for Dishwasher | $14 | Full-Time Jobs at Omni Hotels & Resorts – Richmond, VA (On-site). See the job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
Omni Richmond’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Richmond Hotel may be your perfect match.
The Dishwasher/Janitor/Utility Worker washes and sanitizes all dishes, pots and serving containers, tools and utensils, maintains a clean and safe work station, cleans and sanitizes floors, work surfaces and kitchen/serving equipment. Some Utility Workers may be assigned a specific focal area, such as the beverage area, dish room, main kitchen area, serving area, etc.
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures. Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using chemical dip, buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by provided standards.
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety standards.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas.
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to regularly lift boxes up to 50 lbs
- Flexible availability is required.
- Must comprehend and execute correct set up and use of all dishwashing equipment
- Must understand and execute food safety and sanitation protocols
- Standing, stooping, kneeling, walking , wiping, reaching, bending and lifting are required actions throughout a shift
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities during the shift
- Must be able to perform duties that require standing for long periods of time and fast movement
Apply Also for similar jobs like this…
- Dishwasher – Bay Watch Resort – $15/hr Jobs at Vacasa – North Myrtle Beach, SC (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Bon Appétit Management Company – Sunnyvale, CA (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Restaurant Associates – New York, NY (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Mitchell’s Fish Market – Livonia, MI (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at CA Ventures – Charlottesville, VA (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Common Sail Investment Group – Waterville, OH (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Mastro’s Restaurants – San Francisco, CA (On-site)
- Dishwasher Jobs at Aramark – Los Angeles, CA (On-site)
- Dishwasher (Part-Time) – The Scarlet Hotel $13.50-16.50/hr DOE Jobs at Aimbridge Hospitality – Lincoln, NE (On-site)
- DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME) Jobs at Eurest USA – Bellevue, WA (On-site)
See More: 1,000+ Dishwasher Jobs in USA – Updated Daily
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit www.omnihotels.com.
Sign up for job alerts
Be the first to know about new jobs by signing up for email alerts below.